Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Being insecure is reason why short and poor men can't find girlfriend

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

If he says so

"Being insecure is a symptom that short, ugly, and poor men have developed by being rejected their whole life while trying to find their significant other."

"Being insecure is a symptom that short, ugly, and poor men have developed by being rejected their whole life while trying to find their significant other."
And as a result they are insucure which they then are blamed for further

"Women go out with men who are short and boring all the time"

How can people still be saying this?! Insecurity comes from being rejected, bullied, shamed, etc.

Hmm I don’t understand the video

Similar to introversion

Women can be insecure and it doesn't affect them. Same goes for actually attractive men, because women would make them feel attractive. Massive cope

Why do all bluepills sound like such low-t cucks, they don't sound very convince at all "just be confident bro :soy:" if it was that easy we wouldn't be here now would we

So I just have to be confident and I'll be loved?

Brb incels imma slay some used up roastie cheeks :feelzez: