Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Less than 5/10 Means You are getting Scammed and you are doomed for life.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Being a 5/10 at least is the greatest blessing in the world. There is nothing else that can improve a person's quality of life so dramatically, as to be seen as an attractive person. Women will desire you, they will want to have sex with you, they will want a relationship with you. Men will respect you and admire you, even strangers will be friendly towards you, and women will stop and stare. Such a life receiving endless validation love and sex from others is beyond our reach.

I just wish i was 5/10. Imagine how good our lives would be if we could turn back time as a 5/10 and go back to high school days as a 16 or 17 year old male, Sexing and relationshipping highschool females would have been so good. 

Every single one of us is being scammed and deprived of opportunities every time we go outside. possible offers for sex, friendship, even jobs, just because we are not attractive. Living life as an unattractive male is the greatest scam of all. Society treats you like shit, people treat you like shit, everyone avoids you and looks down on you, what is the point of being intelligent or talented, when you are unattractive, nobody cares about my abilities only my face and connections, which I do not have due to my unattractiveness. This fact makes me so bitter, but I am forced to accept this injustice that has been forced upon me by nature and move on. We all are.

Yep, either deal with it or end it.

How do I know if I'm sub 5 or not?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Being a 5/10 at least is the greatest blessing in the world. There is nothing else that can improve a person's quality of life so dramatically, as to be seen as an attractive person. Women will desire you, they will want to have sex with you, they will want a relationship with you. Men will respect you and admire you, even strangers will be friendly towards you, and women will stop and stare. Such a life receiving endless validation love and sex from others is beyond our reach.

I just wish i was 5/10. Imagine how good our lives would be if we could turn back time as a 5/10 and go back to high school days as a 16 or 17 year old male, Sexing and relationshipping highschool females would have been so good. 

Every single one of us is being scammed and deprived of opportunities every time we go outside. possible offers for sex, friendship, even jobs, just because we are not attractive. Living life as an unattractive male is the greatest scam of all. Society treats you like shit, people treat you like shit, everyone avoids you and looks down on you, what is the point of being intelligent or talented, when you are unattractive, nobody cares about my abilities only my face and connections, which I do not have due to my unattractiveness. This fact makes me so bitter, but I am forced to accept this injustice that has been forced upon me by nature and move on. We all are.

5/10 just means you're human, not attractive. Only 7+ men experience what you're describing

5/10 is average, what you’re even talking about.

If you had the choice of being 5/10 or having 100 million dollars which would you choose?

Octopusgun2 said:
5/10 is average, what you’re even talking about.

i know?? did u even read my post properly? i said that being less than 5/10... its a death sentence.

5/10 + is a good life.

ArtoriasWolf said:
If you had the choice of being 5/10 or having 100 million dollars which would you choose?

money is cope,

id go 5/10

_incelinside said:
5/10 just means you're human, not attractive. Only 7+ men experience what you're describing

nah cope.

Just lol if you think you only need to be a 5/10 for that. Your far too disconnected from reality tbh. 5/10s just basically are invisible to everyone. What you described is more like what a 7-8/10 would experience

ArtoriasWolf said:

5/10 and being rich is ideal.

Being 4/10 and rich your barely human in people's eyes

Sub24inchSkull said:
Just lol if you think you only need to be a 5/10 for that. Your far too disconnected from reality tbh. 5/10s just basically are invisible to everyone. What you described is more like what a 7-8/10 would experience

5/10 and being rich is ideal.

Being 4/10 and rich your barely human in people's eyes

I would take it if it was higher. You could buy anything you want including gold diggers

ArtoriasWolf said:
I would take it if it was higher. You could buy anything you want including gold diggers

You could live like 10 lives over with 100 million m

Or do you mean higher rating?

I think 5/10 plus 100 million is fair. Your average and rich asf. That's the best anyone can really hope for

Sub24inchSkull said:
You could live like 10 lives over with 100 million m

Or do you mean higher rating?

I think 5/10 plus 100 million is fair. Your average and rich asf. That's the best anyone can really hope for

5/10 and 100 million would be a dream. Imagine how 10/10 with hundreds of millions live.

Idk If I'm 5/10 or not because nobody here ever rated me. Nevertheless my life is still horrible

No, cope, average guys are benchwarmers and get shitted on in work environments. 7/10 is the cutoff.

Dgaf about aspie ratings.
I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED AND VALIDATED.

TheRealChincel said:
No, cope, average guys are benchwarmers and get shitted on in work environments. 7/10 is the cutoff.

Yeah it's basically over for everyone on this board tbh

TheRealChincel said:

It's no cope, jackass. It's not that black and white. 5/10 and above have an exponentially better quality of life OVERALL, not just in dating. You are the one coping if you think normies (5 and up) aren't constantly in relationships and having sex. The sub 8 Chad thing is lookism bullshit.

_incelinside said:

This.
5 is invisible, you need to fight an uphill battle to get a gf.

Solitarian_Walker said:
It's no cope, jackass. It's not that black and white. 5/10 and above have an exponentially better quality of life OVERALL, not just in dating. You are the one coping if you think normies (5 and up) aren't constantly in relationships and having sex. The sub 8 Chad thing is lookism bullshit.

If that helps you to sleep at night... 5/10 is average which means unremarkable. Attraction requires notable dimorphism, average males LACK dimorphism. Average guys have a better experience than ugly guys but not much different in the dating world and the workplace. Overt repulsion or annoyance becomes more covert. Being shut out by women as a potential bang turns into having a CHANCE to audition. The life experience of a 3/10 male is NOT vastly different from a 5/10 male on average.

5-6/10 is the stuff out of which betabuxes are made.

Facade said:
Idk If I'm 5/10 or not because nobody here ever rated me. Nevertheless my life is still horrible

Ich bin da fur dich, mein bruder. Send pm.

FACEandLMS said:

Nein ich möchte nicht gedoxxt werden :) Ich denke du kannst das sicher verstehen.

FACEandLMS said:

But seriously though I don't want to hear "Normie get out REEEE" if I send you my pics. I mean look at framcel,sparky,gambler or zyros. They all became memes

Facade said:
Nein ich möchte nicht gedoxxt werden :) Ich denke du kannst das sicher verstehen.

But seriously though I don't want to hear "Normie get out REEEE" if I send you my pics. I mean look at framcel,sparky,gambler or zyros. They all became memes

Ja, ja, ok. Ich werde nichts sagen! Pm, pm, pm!

@ItsOver maybe that's why I am not 5/10 lul

@CopingGymcel

@Framecel222

I think you're over-exaggerating an average man's value. Most women don't want average.

CopingGymcel said:
I think you're over-exaggerating an average man's value. Most women don't want average.

5/10 can easily get laid if he's NT.

Framecel222 said:
5/10 can easily get laid if he's NT.

Define "easily." It takes effort for a 5/10 unless he has status. Sure, he can get laid, but it won't be "easy."

If it's easy if you're NT, then you should focus on NT-maxing instead, as you're a 5.5 PSL. Becoming a 6 PSL after leaning out more and fixing acne won't get you laid by itself, unless you make it to a 6.5 from that alone.

CopingGymcel said:
Define "easily." It takes effort for a 5/10 unless he has status. Sure, he can get laid, but it won't be "easy."

If it's easy if you're NT, then you should focus on NT-maxing instead, as you're a 5.5 PSL. Becoming a 6 PSL after leaning out more and fixing acne won't get you laid by itself, unless you make it to a 6.5 from that alone.

NTmaxing is impossible for me, I'm way too far gone.

Easily = he can get laid without going out of his way too much, although he'll have to make the first move 90% of the time.

Framecel222 said:
NTmaxing is impossible for me, I'm way too far gone.

Easily = he can get laid without going out of his way too much, although he'll have to make the first move 90% of the time.

You're still young. Plenty of time to NTmax if you start now.

You could drugmax and find the best possible mix to increase NTness and not give a fuck.

CopingGymcel said:
You're still young. Plenty of time to NTmax if you start now.

You could drugmax and find the best possible mix to increase NTness and not give a fuck.

Can't remember if I've told you this or not but I took phenibut twice before school just to see how I felt and it did nothing. I didn't feel any different. 1 gram both times on an empty stomach.

I might have to try alcohol next tbh.

Framecel222 said:
Can't remember if I've told you this or not but I took phenibut twice before school just to see how I felt and it did nothing. I didn't feel any different. 1 gram both times on an empty stomach.

I might have to try alcohol next tbh.

You don't feel much different, it's just that anxiety goes away and it becomes easier to look people in the eyes. I take 2g when I take it.

Get some Xanax.

Facade said:

Don't forget the living meme, @Bushladen008.

[attachment=1253]

Attachments

• ZrQT5PU.jpg
    ZrQT5PU.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 73
CopingGymcel said:
You don't feel much different, it's just that anxiety goes away and it becomes easier to look people in the eyes. I take 2g when I take it.

Get some Xanax.

Maybe I'll take more than just 1g.

Actually now that I think about it, what's the point? If I can't get a girl by just being myself then she obviously doesn't like me. I'd rather be incel.

Framecel222 said:
Maybe I'll take more than just 1g.

Actually now that I think about it, what's the point? If I can't get a girl by just being myself then she obviously doesn't like me. I'd rather be incel.

FzymLNU.gif

Solitarian_Walker said:
Don't forget the living meme, @Bushladen008.

He looks like a rapist

FACEandLMS said:
Ja, ja, ok. Ich werde nichts sagen! Pm, pm, pm!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]いいえ [/font]