Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being mixed-race must be brutal

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You don’t even have an national identity, because you are not really part of any nationality, which probably makes you confused, because you don’t know based on which National mentality you should act.
For example if you are half black and half white, how you act? Will you act white or black?
Do you hang out with blacks or whites?
Do you want to become a rapper or a doctor?
Also nobody accepts you as his own.
For blacks, you are not a real black, for whites, you are not a real white.

Last edited:
You don’t even have an national identity and you have the mentality of two different nations, which probably makes you confused and you don’t know based on which one you should act.
For example if you are half black and half white, how you act? Do you hang out with blacks or whites? Do you want to become a rapper or a doctor?
Also nobody accepts you as his own. For blacks, you are not a real black, for whites, you are not a real white.
I dont like this mixed culture, I have loud niggers yelling and blasting music around my city

Still haven’t figured that out. Been stuck up in the house. But i’ve always felt different from my family ever since i was born. I always wanted a mexican family.