Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Being monster in your dreams. Cope or nope?

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I am against violence IRL, but ngl, I enjoy it in my sleep.

Sometimes I see myself as some kind of alluring bloodthirsty animistic monster in my vivd night dreams. Chadocabra, lol.
The realistic feel of squashing head of some annoying cuck or chocking mindbreaked teen on your dick is very pleasant. The feel when soyface turns red from the blood. The feel when your head is too big for her throat.

It made me think, is it really part of my id or is it sort of sublimation due to suppressed natural urges and inability to have normal human things? Is it a good cope like videogames or is it just another unhealthy symptom of lifelong involuntary celibate?

I am very kind, polite and humble person. Where all this comes from? Maybe I should give up on Internet for a while?
Like, when I see all those retarded word-twisting toxic stalker-bullies from IT my blood boils. Or when I see all those entitled tutorial-island-living memeoids on social media, I feel headache. And don't even get me started on news about western soyciety or my local news about schemes of corrupt politicians.

In the same time, when I speak with normies IRL, I filter people just fine. Some of them are ok for surface level of communication, some of them are boring but bearable... as for rude and bigoted ones I just try to ignore them. Even some local lefties and LGB people are not that annoying if you treat them as children. Recently I've met a high IQ successful guy and strongly enjoy chatting with him and his bride. They are good people with rational outlook on politics, education and relationships.

Sorry for the nebulous topic. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Last edited:
Thats a nice cope tbh .

I read waaaay too much One Piece as a child ,
so my go-to fantasy to go asleep faster for like the last 15 years
, is imagining a scenario where i wake up and theres a Devils Fruit sitting outside my door
like someone just send it to me via mail .
Then itll turn out that only 100 people on earth have gotten a fruit ,
which makes me special ( i have the deep desire to feel special and be noticed , have people look up to me cause low self esteem ) .
So every day when i go to sleep i imagine a new Superpower ill get after eating the fruit and how the world will change over time ,
how many of the Chosen Ones will die and kill each other .

Most of the time the Dream ends with me heroically defeating another Devils Fruit user who went insane with power .
So yeah , i dream of being a superhero essentially while you dream of being a Monster ,
which makes us the opposite sides of a coin .

Maybe you can specify the way your monster looks and acts , so i can defeat it in my next dream ?

Autism btw

Based, I wish I had a virgin looksmatch gf tho.

Thats a nice cope tbh .

I read waaaay too much One Piece as a child ,
so my go-to fantasy to go asleep faster for like the last 15 years
, is imagining a scenario where i wake up and theres a Devils Fruit sitting outside my door
like someone just send it to me via mail .
Then itll turn out that only 100 people on earth have gotten a fruit ,
which makes me special ( i have the deep desire to feel special and be noticed , have people look up to me cause low self esteem ) .
So every day when i go to sleep i imagine a new Superpower ill get after eating the fruit and how the world will change over time ,
how many of the Chosen Ones will die and kill each other .

Most of the time the Dream ends with me heroically defeating another Devils Fruit user who went insane with power .
So yeah , i dream of being a superhero essentially while you dream of being a Monster ,
which makes us the opposite sides of a coin .

Maybe you can specify the way your monster looks and acts , so i can defeat it in my next dream ?

Autism btw
this is actually really cool

The closest thing that comes to mind is Howl's monster form from anime Howl's Moving Castle. I appear normal at first, just way younger than my current self. But then, my mouth transforms into jaws, arms into wings, nails into claws, sometimes I have wool all over my body. The more I enraged the less I resemble human.

I use windows instead of doors and when indoors I skip ladders with jumps and slides.
Usually I kill a man with one of the following ways: biting his face or neck, breaking his jaw with my arms Samson-style, slamming into a floor or a wall multiple times.
Sometimes I toy with people by letting them vent out, insult me or run away from me for a while.
With women, I prefer a lot of kissing and cuddling first. Regardless of how they threat me. Usually they are too weak to resist anyway.

The closest thing that comes to mind is Howl's monster form from anime Howl's Moving Castle. I appear normal at first, just way younger than my current self. But then, my mouth transforms into jaws, arms into wings, nails into claws, sometimes I have wool all over my body. The more I enraged the less I resemble human.

I use windows instead of doors and when indoors I skip ladders with jumps and slides.
Usually I kill a man with one of the following ways: biting his face or neck, breaking his jaw with my arms Samson-style, slamming into a floor or a wall multiple times.
Sometimes I toy with people by letting them vent out, insult me or run away from me for a while.
With women, I prefer a lot of kissing and cuddling first. Regardless of how they threat me. Usually they are too weak to resist anyway.
I will defeat you in my Dreams tonight , vile scum .
Let me know if you see me in your dreams , maybe reality will shift and we can meet .

I'd like to be an omnipotent being that gets what he wants at will.