Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being outside is rageful

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
when I see the normalnigger teenagers hanging out in large groups, happy, fitting in, never knowing what its fucking like to be singled out, functioning in society, I want to fucking hurt them. I want to punish them for their normalfag privilege. I want to make them feel alone and worthless.

when I see the normalnigger teenagers hanging out in large groups, happy, fitting in, never knowing what its fucking like to be singled out, functioning in society, I want to fucking hurt them. I want to punish them for their normalfag privilege. I want to make them feel alone and worthless.
NT scum need to be eradicated.

I want to make them feel alone and worthless.

B146B7EB 19E5 44F9 9F1B 6E2B1BD8E347

I HATE SEEING TEEN WHORES WHO ARE COUPLES WITH NORMSCUM FAGGOTS SHOULD BE USED AS SEX SLAVES FOR KHHV OLDCELS FUCKING NIGGER WORLD :lasereyes:

I go outside to jog today, it was good. Would recommend jogging

this is why I don’t go outside

I gradually adjusted over the years to this fate, seeing couples repeatedly glare at me(One was a BMWF couple).