Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Not even the losers care about you

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I tried to be friends with some losers but a lot of them weren’t interested in being close friends. Some of them already had there friend groups and wanted nothing to do with anyone new. It was always me starting the convos. They wouldn’t say anything to me most of the time and when i did talk to some of them, they would get frustrated or annoyed sometimes. I tried to ask some of them to hang out and none of them felt like it except one person but that guy barely wants too talk as well.

It’s hard to be friends with anyone when ur a incel. I’ll never have real friends and i’m destined to be alone. All i’m gonna have is fucking aquitances who barely care about me like most of them don’t even want to talk to me much not even through text. i feel like i can’t fit in with anyone

Last edited:
I felt this mang. No one wants to associate with me for any reason evER. Like what the actual fuck. Not my own race, not my own ethnicity, not other incels, not the losers back in school, not the other races or ethnicities, not the normies, not the chads, not the foids, not the degenerates, not the thugs, not the... and the list goes on for every single group on the planet. I'm not part of any 'clique' or in-group, and I never will be accepted.

I felt this mang. No one wants to associate with me for any reason evER. Like what the actual fuck. Not my own race, not my own ethnicity, not other incels, not the losers back in school, not the other races or ethnicities, not the normies, not the chads, not the foids, not the degenerates, not the thugs, not the... and the list goes on for every single group on the planet. I'm not part of any 'clique' or in-group, and I never will be accepted.
Yeah i feel like it’s just us against the world. i can’t find anyone whose like me. Some of the spergs are more autistic then me so some of them barely wanna talk especially to new people and some of the uglies just don’t want to associate with anyone except there friends. They barely even talk and when you talk they easily get mad at you and call u annoying. Some of them are so depressed that all they do is blast music in there ears and stare at there phone/pc all day and sleep. It’s like no one wants to be friends anymore. If i never speak tomost of these people then they’ll never say anything to me unless necessary

Last edited:
Yeah i feel like it’s just us against the world. i can’t find anyone whose like me. Some of the spergs are more autistic then me so some of them barely wanna talk especially to new people and some of the uglies just don’t want to associate with anyone except there friends. They barely even talk and when you talk they easily get mad at you and call u annoying. Some of them are so depressed that all they do is blast music in there ears and stare at there phone/pc all day and sleep. It’s like no one wants to be friends anymore. If i never speak tomost of these people then they’ll never say anything to me unless necessary
The worst part is that you can't do shit by yourself, you NEED connections to succeed in the world. In every single success story, movie/tv show/animanga, celebrity story, dictator story, or just the average normal human experience etc. everyone always has a team, a group or clique they can rely on, some amount of network or backup. We aren't going anywhere in life if no one even wants to talk to us. Loneliness aside, you can't even accomplish your goals without allies. But how the fuck are you supposed to make allies in the first place when everyone either cut you off or doesn't want shit to do with you.

Male friends are pointless, especially if they're ugly. Don't bother them.

The worst part is that you can't do shit by yourself, you NEED connections to succeed in the world. In every single success story, movie/tv show/animanga, celebrity story, dictator story, or just the average normal human experience etc. everyone always has a team, a group or clique they can rely on, some amount of network or backup. We aren't going anywhere in life if no one even wants to talk to us. Loneliness aside, you can't even accomplish your goals without allies. But how the fuck are you supposed to make allies in the first place when everyone either cut you off or doesn't want shit to do with you.
Exaclty people just rely on social interaction, that’s why it’s so important to be around people and socialize cuz if you don’t then you’ll get mentally unwell and depressed. Idk how some of my loser aquitances cope well by sleeping and being on there phone. idk if they start having a breakdown at home due to everything but it seems like they don’t care about how the world is

Male friends are pointless, especially if they're ugly. Don't bother them.
yeah at this point it’s worthless It sucks that i just have to live off the rest of my life bored and alone but atleast i tried to be friends with them i guess.

Did you mog them ?

I tried to be friends with some losers but a lot of them weren’t interested in being close friends. Some of them already had there friend groups and wanted nothing to do with anyone new. It was always me starting the convos. They wouldn’t say anything to me most of the time and when i did talk to some of them, they would get frustrated or annoyed sometimes. I tried to ask some of them to hang out and none of them felt like it except one person but that guy barely wants too talk as well.

It’s hard to be friends with anyone when ur a incel. I’ll never have real friends and i’m destined to be alone. All i’m gonna have is fucking aquitances who barely care about me like most of them don’t even want to talk to me much not even through text. i feel like i can’t fit in with anyone
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

its better to be alone

win or lose, generic people still think of themselves as part of the game, ie. part of the system

so if you don't fit squarely into the system, they will reject you

win or lose, generic people still think of themselves as part of the game, ie. part of the system

so if you don't fit squarely into the system, they will reject you
Yes, being weird or quirky are the only words for those with exceptional genetic gifts. (Chad and Stacy) No one will call them out for having a bizarre accent or, dressing strange, or perhaps having a lisp. Any negative traits will be tolerated as long as they have a good bone structure.

Any negative traits will be tolerated as long as they have a good bone structure.
That’s how social groups will enable double standards they will let better looking people in a higher position get away with being unpleasant to people while they will be brutally hard on someone if they see them as someone is a lower position with looks that are sub5

Relatable that's when you know it never began :feelsrope:

It was always me starting the convos. They wouldn’t say anything to me most of the time and when i did talk to some of them, they would get frustrated or annoyed sometimes
I can relate to how hard this feels most of my social interactions feel one sided I’ll always want to bring up more than the person I’m talking to who will rarely want to bring up anything to talk about. People also get annoyed at me far to easily when I literally have no intention of anoying anyone

I can't wait for a nuclear war one day happen. Humanity needs a reset. Those humans are fucking scums. God I hate normies

At school I was bullied by the nerdy crowd more than the Chad sportsmen