Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being rejected by SIZE is worse than being rejected for FACE

D80

Yeah that's brutally true. Being rejected because you're ugly is painful. It being rejected because of your size is complete suifuel tier. If you're ugly she'll think "yeah that man is ugly". If you're a sizecel she'll think "he's not even a man to me". It's over if you're ugly. But it never began if you're a sizecel. You're basically not registered as a male homo sapiens to her

Yeah that's brutally true. Being rejected because you're ugly is painful. It being rejected because of your size is complete suifuel tier. If you're ugly she'll think "yeah that man is ugly". If you're a sizecel she'll think "he's not even a man to me". It's over if you're ugly. But it never began if you're a sizecel. You're basically not registered as a male homo sapiens to her
This tbh. St bagelcel is the best example people treat you like a joke if your small no one takes you serious.

I remember one latino manlet talking to a foid about having kids, and she straight up said "I will never marry guys that are short, i don't want short children." :feelsrope:

Exactly. Being rejected because she think you are ugly is rejecting your genetics because she thinks you won´t produce good offspring and that is bad but being rejected by size you are not only being rejected because of inferior genetics but also because you are not seen as a protector in her eyes so if you relate this to a hunters and gathers society that existed thousands of years ago she literally think you are not even a man in the tribe and you mind as well be making clothes, food etc with the rest of the women because you are not seen as proper mating material and can´t protect them i.e. she got no use for you.

if you’re below 5’9 height is more important
That's the point. If face is more important only AFTER height meets a threshold then height is more important.

And even then, if we assume that height is that much of a hindrance below a certain threshold then above that threshold height is that much of a boost.
Every time I see a foids eyes light up when I get heightmogged, I know it's over.
Brutal heightpill. Women love seeing manlets getting mogged by tallfags because the tallfags are perceived as higher-value males.
Hitler was 5'8. How many people did he kill? Evolution is STUPID. It will only adapt when manlet robocops kill all the chads in Minecraft.
Hitler was 1,75m back in 1910s when the average male was malnutritioned and short.

If evolution is stupid then lookism wouldn't exist. As @SchrodingersDick said, a couple thousand years of evolution won't overwrite 400 million years of evolution.

I hate being a scrawny short little bitch. But my shit genetics have basically doomed me to this existence. After months of Gymcelling I literally see zero results. Just fucking laugh