Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being scammed in tibia

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
i remember first time when i got scammed in my life, i was 9 and was playing Tibia, i bought t-ring for 20pln (sms) but shit stopped work, some bastard told he will help me to fix it, when i gave him it he log off and i never got it back :( after that i scammed entire server and had one of best eq. evil creates evil

whats a tibia

whats a tibia
Tibia is a MMORPG created by CipSoft. It is one of the oldest MMORPGs and was considered most noteworthy in its early years. However, with the development of new MMORPGs, its popularity has grown much slower than others. It was first released in January 1997.

Tibia is a MMORPG created by CipSoft. It is one of the oldest MMORPGs and was considered most noteworthy in its early years. However, with the development of new MMORPGs, its popularity has grown much slower than others. It was first released in January 1997.
thx

Reading tibia I thought this was something about your leg problems.

The first time I got scammed was in primary school when one kid wanted to exchange a DBZ card with me and he said that I give it to him and he brings the other one next day. Of course he never did kek but the good part is that not much later I bought more cards and I got it again, it was a pretty common card

u should have been hiding :feelsseriously: :feelstrash: