Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Being sexist on online gaming rn

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
It's quite fun.

This was my main cope for years.

Just now I went into a game and said I could not believe I was losing to a girl.

So in response the white knights called me and incel and one mockingly said "Why can't I find a girlfriend."

They asked me what was wrong with being a woman so I said that women suck at games and that there are zero professional women for this game in the pro league.

The white knight cucks said that it was because of people like me that there were not anyway and that it is a male dominated profession. JFL

I proceeded to win the game, I like smurfing in lower ranks since its a game I used to be extremely skilled at.

If I was a foid playing that game I would not be posting here I would be a professional gamer making good money, its so easy to succeed as a foid in online gaming IF you are good enough since everyone just simps over you.

I am going to continue calling women bad at video games (in video game) today. I love making normies seethe by absolutely destroying them and putting bullets in their heads (this is all in video game of course)

call-from-based-department.gif

I would reccomend spawn camping foids if you guys have not before, they feel extra targeted and attacked and its fun because its different to how you would usually play

I would reccomend spawn camping foids if you guys have not before, they feel extra targeted and attacked and its fun because its different to how you would usually play
how do you find women in videogames?

how do you find women in videogames?
There usually are not many per lobby, but you can tell because generally they suck, usually females stick to a certain few select champions or whatever in games, and their name player icon etc. and once you play enough you can kind of tell. Even if the dude I was spawncamping was not a foid I still triggered a bunch of soy gamers

Just pretend to be girl in game and leech whiteknight for their item better yet make them send money or irl stuff

Record some of the audio and post here.

Record some of the audio and post here.

Yes good idea @RegularManlet Can you record some audio and share
Absolutely yes good idea next time I do this and its not text based I will record it and share lol, I don't do this often though I used to do it very often a few years ago but got tired of video games mostly.

I think revealing could dox me + doesnt add anything to my story
It won't dox you u fool no one knows what region you play or steam acount plus you smurf so you have a thro away acount

It won't dox you u fool no one knows what region you play or steam acount plus you smurf so you have a thro away acount
:feelsbaton: I've made more than one post about my personal life on here officer