Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies have ruined online gaming discussion

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Try to share a criticism of a change to a game you've been a fan of for years. Normies hate criticism of their prodooot and will always bombard you with hatred and dislikes if you voice any. Almost every good game follows this cycle
•Good game comes out

• isn't as popular at first because the gameplay has a lot of depth and mechanics that take getting used to and understanding
• devs dumb it down and casualize it

• suddenly normies love it and will attack you for having any criticism towards the changes
• Normies pretend to have played the older games so they can trash them and say the newer ones are better.

sbmm ruined my life.

I barely see this tbh ik that there are these corporate defender cucks but most normalfags agree that modern games usually suck

Normies pretend to have played the older games so they can trash them and say the newer ones are better.
God I wish I could go to their house and brutalize them so bad that they would end up in some gore website. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: