Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being short is the worst form of incelism

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
being ugly = fixable with small surgery
being ethnic = doesn't matter much because most of the time you're surrounded by a other deathnics so you don't stand out
being socially retarded = doesn't matter in itself, therefore it's not a real incel trait. It's just a secondary trait.

Social retards turn into social retards because of short height or fucked up skin and subsequent low self-esteem so it does not *cause* inceldom, it's just a consequence of inceldom.

But shortcels are the more oppressed than niggers during Jim Crow.
Wherever they are, whereever they go, their pure presence cries "subhuman". Even if they wear a hoodie and you only see them from behind, you know there's a subhuman walking. Shortcels can't blend in like ethnics in a metro. Because if you're short, you will always stand out you will always be the only one who's short, you'll always be an outcast. If you're ugly in a metro, turn to the window. If you're short, jump out of the window.

Shortcels have nowhere to go and nowhere to hide and it's unfixable. You can't hide it with sunglasses or haircuts or surgery (inb4 saw your legs apart and impale your bones with metal rods theory). All you can do is rope.

It aint but it's not as bad as being short and ll is horrible recovery compared to facial surgeries.

what's ur height ?

I'm 5"5 and a dicklet but don't care about ascension anymore so idc

what's ur height ?
160,5cm :lul:
I found out yeserday, I thought it were 165. And I had illusions that I could get to 170cm because I have a hollow back. But I spend 8 hours yesterday measuring myself and in best case I can get to 162cm. Hence why I logged in today after two or three years of absence.

160,5cm :lul:
I found out yeserday, I thought it were 165. And I had illusions that I could get to 170cm because I have a hollow back. But I spend 8 hours yesterday measuring myself and in best case I can get to 162cm. Hence why I logged in today after two or three years of absence.
In a country with average male height of 181cm :feelsclown:

I'm short and sub 5 = Giga OvER

Attachments

• qkxtxw.jpeg
    qkxtxw.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 17

Only if these are only small features.

being ethnic = doesn't matter much because most of the time you're surrounded by a other deathnics so you don't stand out

Not if you're half-White and don't identify with Niggers at all. Especially worse if you live in a nearly all-White province. Toilets are incapable of loving non-White men, no matter if they see or don't see a White man. Human genes are designed to only be able to love White people and anyone born with a vagina.

being socially retarded = doesn't matter in itself, therefore it's not a real incel trait. It's just a secondary trait.

Only if you're 7/10 and hotter. Even a HTN struggles if he's not social.

But shortcels are the more oppressed than niggers during Jim Crow.

This is a cope, us Blackcels are the most oppressed. People all instinctively hate us because of how ugly we are. A short White Sub-5 can go into the Ghetto and take 6'7 Tyrone's harem because being Black is the worst possible handicap you can have in a toilet's eyes. Especially if you're a Mulatto.

It's better to be a 4'11 White homeless guy with down syndrome than the "hottest" Tyrone in the world. No incel has it as bad as us Blackcels. I've seen tiny White guys with long-term wives, most Black men I know can't hold a relationship.

JBW is the most powerful of all the Blackpills, heck, it's JDBB (just don't be Black).

Remember, Black toilets WORSHIP White men as Gods. There are plenty of stories of lifelong Whitecels rejecting Black toilets because they were uncomfortable with how they were worshipped just for being born White.

Shortcels have nowhere to go and nowhere to hide and it's unfixable. You can't hide it with sunglasses or haircuts or surgery (inb4 saw your legs apart and impale your bones with metal rods theory). All you can do is rope.

Absolute cope.

https://www.topoutshoes.com/shop-elevator-shoes-by-increasing-height/15-cm-6-inch

6 inches taller. Even a 5'4 guy becomes 5'10. 5'8? Now you're 6'4!

"But they hurt muh knees", high heels are worse and toilets never complain.

Especially if you're a Mulatto.

This is because a toilet can tell that your White father was so desperate to sleep with a toilet that he went for a Sheboon. This makes us Mulattoes even more disgusting to toilets than full Niggers. Us Mulattocels are literally the bottom of all of subhumanity. Heck, we are so low that we're "the shitstain in subhumanity's underwear".

I'm 5"5 and a dicklet but don't care about ascension anymore so idc

I'd you're White you're still better off than tall with a BBC. You have absolutely no idea just how disgusted toilets are with my mere existence. Have you ever been beaten up by a random guy because a toilet giggled and asked him to? Or because a toilet was uncomfortable with your presence? This is my life, toilets HATE you if you are as dark skinned as Jason Mamoa.