Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee being short isnt that bad! im below 5ft and i like it! oh and im a female btw!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

why do they even let femoids in who clearly cant relate to the struggles of being a short man?

height doesnt matter, my boyfriend is 6'4 btw xd

JFL at this cuck in the comments

>Although being a short woman compounds some types of sexist behaviour. Like equating size with maturity and treating women like children, using diminutive language etc.

Women are diminutive, they deserve to be treated as such. How can a man be 5'2" and still treat women with respect?

JFL at this cuck in the comments

>Although being a short woman compounds some types of sexist behaviour. Like equating size with maturity and treating women like children, using diminutive language etc.

Women are diminutive, they deserve to be treated as such. How can a man be 5'2" and still treat women with respect?

exactly kek. thats how femoids are SUPPOSED to be treated. and no matter how tall they are they will always be pampered because the wound in their legs.

of course its r/short kek, they need to ban females or ban bitches who say that shit "im only 4'10 i feel so tiny and like a little girl but my bf is 6'4" they have to be trolling BAN FEMALES FROM ALL SUBS THAT ARE ABOUT THE disadvantages FOR/OF MEN THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AND CONTINUE TO MAKE TROLLING/LOW IQ POSTS LIKE THOSE

i got banned from there by bikerbats bitch ass of course, manlet cuck, i bet he wouldnt feel so good if a bunch of 6'3 chads bulied him

do females even use their brain?

i have sympathy for shortcels cuz its just another issue piled on top.

of course its r/short kek, they need to ban females or ban bitches who say that shit "im only 4'10 i feel so tiny and like a little girl but my bf is 6'4" they have to be trolling BAN FEMALES FROM ALL SUBS THAT ARE ABOUT THE disadvantages FOR/OF MEN THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AND CONTINUE TO MAKE TROLLING/LOW IQ POSTS LIKE THOSE

i got banned from there by bikerbats bitch ass of course, manlet cuck, i bet he wouldnt feel so good if a bunch of 6'3 chads bulied him

bikerfag is such a sensitive cuck its aggrevating. he bans/filters out EVERYTHING that doesnt align with his cope. he really does need a pack of 6ft+ chads to humble him.

i seen a legit like 6'5+ tall black foid with a tyrone today, jfl @tall women who say its hard for them to find men C O P E

Being short only hurts femoids in that Chad might not be able to see them in a crowd.

do females even use their brain?

i have sympathy for shortcels cuz its just another issue piled on top.

height is usually their main issue, not just the cherry on the cake. height is extremely crucial along with face.

bikerfag is such a sensitive cuck its aggrevating. he bans/filters out EVERYTHING that doesnt align with his cope. he really does need a pack of 6ft+ chads to humble him.

fuck him, all the cucks who say "im (enter height under 5'7) and have issues getting women", "im female only 5ft and feel so small like a chlid, dont act like you have it any harder", tallfags who say height isnt everything, all of it, it makes the sub shit, r/short is like braincels but for manlets, letting in cucks, bluepilled fags, and females, they need an r/short ran by truecels who ban that shit on sight

females need to be banned from the internet. they don't use it for anything useful anyway

fuck him, all the cucks who say "im (enter height under 5'7) and have issues getting women", "im female only 5ft and feel so small like a chlid, dont act like you have it any harder", tallfags who say height isnt everything, all of it, it makes the sub shit, r/short is like braincels but for manlets, letting in cucks, bluepilled fags, and females, they need an r/short ran by truecels who ban that shit on sight

nah /r/short is much worse. braincels general consensus tends to be very blackpilled with the occasional bluepilled dumbfuck or roastie invader who always gets downvoted to oblivion and the memes are funny as shit. they even accept that this forum is superior. braincels glaring flaw is the femoid mod and allowance of femoids into the community.

i agree with your idea of a shortcel sub with no femoids however.

nah /r/short is much worse. braincels general consensus tends to be very blackpilled with the occasional bluepilled dumbfuck or roastie invader who always gets downvoted to oblivion and the memes are funny as shit. they even accept that this forum is superior. braincels glaring flaw is the femoid mod and allowance of femoids into the community.

i agree with your idea of a shortcel sub with no femoids however.

there are times normie or bluepilled comments have more upvotes due to more normies/cucks/foids there than incels at he time tbh tbh, i dont get why they abandon the place and come here

why do they even let femoids in who clearly cant relate to the struggles of being a short man?

Women are meant to be small and easily fucked. Thats why. Dumb cunt.

there are times normie or bluepilled comments have more upvotes due to more normies/cucks/foids there than incels at he time tbh tbh, i dont get why they abandon the place and come here

yeah, they should really migrate here. its really not that hard to sign up and we get cool shit like avatars and signatures. reddit is filled with normies and roasties and on top of that its trash from a design standpoint.

yeah, they should really migrate here. its really not that hard to sign up and we get cool shit like avatars and signatures. reddit is filled with normies and roasties and on top of that its trash from a design standpoint.

yeah i liked mobile reddit, but computer is cancer i hate it

both are trash imo. mobile reddit is prob worse for me its extremely slow for some reason.

it was slow for me bc i had iphone 4 kek, iwas getting phonemogged by everyone tbh tbh poorcel

it was slow for me bc i had iphone 4 kek, iwas getting phonemogged by everyone tbh tbh poorcel

mines a 2016/2017 alcatel and its slow as fuck. i dont even have that many apps on it kek.

mines a 2016/2017 alcatel and its slow as fuck. i dont even have that many apps on it kek.

i dont even have a phone bc it got stolen, brand new iphone 7 and some freshman at my school stole it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BAN FEMALES FROM ALL SUBS THAT ARE ABOUT THE disadvantages FOR/OF MEN THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AND CONTINUE TO MAKE TROLLING/LOW IQ POSTS LIKE THOSE
this this this this this

I talked to r/braincels they have problems with the anime avatars here

I talked to r/braincels they have problems with the anime avatars here
a lot of guys here are edgy fucks or weebs, i would guess that braincels has more average "incels"