Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It really pisses me off when I hear tall women complain about dating struggles

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Seriously boils my blood. While they bitch about being too tall and guys not being interested and being intimidated, I doubt any of them are willing to date a man shorter than them or even find short men attractive at all.

The problems short men face are on a whole other level compared to tall women. Love hearing stories of tall women getting rejected, fuck them all. Why don’t you let short men climb you.

I’d love to build a house inside of a tall woman but they want even taller guys than themselves because women are just built this way, it all leads back to the fact that humans are still just animals at the end of the day, animals following their built in instinct. No amount of intelligence and sophistication changes that base human nature.

I want a petite 4’11 jb with 0 tits and ass

They don't have trouble dating. They have trouble dating chad

They actually wouldn’t if they weren’t so hellbent on having someone 8 inches taller than them minimum

Not even tall women want manlets

it all leads back to the fact that humans are still just animals at the end of the day
Try to tell that to religious copers lmao

Muh you have a higher purpose bro:soy:

Tall women are Gigachad only

They are just bragging in an indirect way, they are stupid

cut off her legs in GTA 6.

Tall foids are Chad only as usual

Tall phenotypes often are robust and ''cute'' so they are seen as less attractive than average tall women.

Still they are foids and hava vagina so they can't lose

I know some guys who don't like being heightmogged by them but most including any truecel would be fine.

they are looking for a taller/bigger man that makes their freakshow ass feel small.

"MEn arE inTiMiDatEd By mE"

Meanwhile her tinder:99+ likes

Seriously boils my blood. While they bitch about being too tall and guys not being interested and being intimidated, I doubt any of them are willing to date a man shorter than them or even find short men attractive at all.

The problems short men face are on a whole other level compared to tall women. Love hearing stories of tall women getting rejected, fuck them all. Why don’t you let short men climb you.

I’d love to build a house inside of a tall woman but they want even taller guys than themselves because women are just built this way, it all leads back to the fact that humans are still just animals at the end of the day, animals following their built in instinct. No amount of intelligence and sophistication changes that base human nature.
they are the experts at the art of TEE HEE