Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being skinny is emasculating.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Imagine weighing less than the average teenage girl, literally having less body mass than a 14 year old foidlet all because you can’t eat enough food, the most easiest activity to do. :lul: :lul:

If you weight less than 160 lbs, you’re not a man, you’re just a boy.

@Incelius Savage

being fat increases ur estrogen

Agreed, weight is everything. The bigger, the better. If you’re not fat are you even living?

if you think you are skinny boi
then you have not seen me
i was literally less than 50 kilos
i was skinny like diary of wimpy kid
Even 10 year olds weigh more than you.

You're bloatmaxxed, that's not much better

Imagine weighing less than the average teenage girl, literally having less body mass than a 14 year old foidlet all because you can’t eat enough food, the most easiest activity to do. :lul: :lul:

If you weight less than 160 lbs, you’re not a man, you’re just a boy.

View attachment 679360
Prettyboy Chads can pull off the tall, skinny, long-haired look tho. Lots of foids like that

I don't know how much I weight because Mum threw the scales out years ago.

Fatmaxxing (consciously) is one of the worst ways of coping. Being obese is brutal, especially when it's related with other mental disorders. It's easier to gain weight, but it's much harder to lose, let alone worsening health.

I like how they blackpilled 50scels, then sold them looksmaxxing advice. Familiar isn’t it?

Fatmaxxing (consciously) is one of the worst ways of coping. Being obese is brutal, especially when it's related with other mental disorders. It's easier to gain weight, but it's much harder to lose, let alone worsening health.
being fat makes u an instant trucel by default

u must be etremely lean to have even the slightest chance of ascending with some 3/10 foid

Being skinny and fat both are bad.
But, being short is death sentence.

No weight 4 ur face

I hate being a skelly on top being a manlet. I barely eat tbh

depending on ur height u can have decent muscle at 150lbs, just cuz the avg amerifat is 250lbs of blubber doesn't make u skinny

Fuck you fatty.different people have different metabolism.I would rather be skinny than fat.Yes I'm not respected by women and other incels but i can enjoy the wealth i have collected for a longer period than die of heart attack like you

weight doesnt matter
bf% is where its at

155 at 10% is far more impressive than 200 at 40%