Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saw a 6'4 CHAD today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Never been mogged so hard before in my life.
Imagine mogging 99% of men you encounter JFL. I passed by him and felt like a complete subhuman. I got intimidated too man I wonder how it would feel like to be intimidated by literally everyone you encounter at night. In my case I intimidate exactly NO ONE since I am a 5'5 midgetcel who's also skinnyfat and has glasses on. People see and either pity or ridicule me. :lul: I've tried leanmaxxing at least 50 times by drastically reducing calories but I always fall into the same trap within 3 days. I don't eat a lot I'd say I eat less than the average person my height but I still cant lose weight since I am already 64 kilograms. That is unless I eat only 1 meal per day but that's too hard for me.

i see chadlites here and there but I rarely encounter chads like that

Brootal, this is why incels shouldn't go outside

"midgetcel who's also skinnyfat and has glasses on"...
But how to fix it? I dont think even gym helps at this point. i dont know where chads get body like that.

"midgetcel who's also skinnyfat and has glasses on"...
But how to fix it? I dont think even gym helps at this point. i dont know where chads get body like that.
From their genes

Brootal, this is why incels shouldn't go outside
It's one of the reasons for me. I'm actually 5'3.
They stare at you too, and look right into your eyes whenever you pass by them

It's one of the reasons for me. I'm actually 5'3.
They stare at you too, and look right into your eyes whenever you pass by them
Damn feels bad bro Im 5ft 7 and I am mogged everywhere I go must be extra brutal for shortcelbros

Damn feels bad bro Im 5ft 7 and I am mogged everywhere I go must be extra brutal for shortcelbros
5'7 is still manlet 5'9 and above is when life starts.

5'7 is still manlet 5'9 and above is when life starts.
yeah I know but if I was 5ft 3 man I would probably ropemaxx, average foid height is 5ft4 that is beyond brootal territory

yeah I know but if I was 5ft 3 man I would probably ropemaxx, average foid height is 5ft4 that is beyond brootal territory
i get mogged by foids daily too. As a 5'5 manlet I barely mog the average foid by 1 or 2 inches.

why are zoomer scum so fucking tall ? It's so unfair lol
Sexual selection is real and blackpilled. If you look at the height data it correlates with foid emancipation

This is how i feel every single day in my misreble life, i am a 5,4 curry in fucking germany and encounter aryan chads on the regular, my entire life ive wondered how it would be like to be a 6,4 chad and get to feel the wwarmth of an aryan pussy

This is how i feel every single day in my misreble life, i am a 5,4 curry in fucking germany and encounter aryan chads on the regular, my entire life ive wondered how it would be like to be a 6,4 chad and get to feel the wwarmth of an aryan pussy
you were cock blocked by your race and phenotype. If you were a 5'4 nigger you'd slay for sure. Also brutal how do you even survive ? Germany is the land of CHADs, Tyrones and islamic low-inhib moggers. Do you often get bullied ?

@Rabbi Schneerson @lazy_gamer_423 @Adolf Kitler :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
cope, niggers SMV mog whites because of the BBC halo and thugmaxxing. Tyrone does not mog CHAD, but average nigger mogs the average white person.

cope, niggers SMV mog whites because of the BBC halo and thugmaxxing. Tyrone does not mog CHAD, but average nigger mogs the average white person.
5'4 nigger does not slay bro

5'4 nigger does not slay bro
:lul: all niggercels here are fakecels who never tried. They can ascend easier than any other race.

you were cock blocked by your race and phenotype. If you were a 5'4 nigger you'd slay for sure. Also brutal how do you even survive ? Germany is the land of CHADs, Tyrones and islamic low-inhib moggers. Do you often get bullied ?
I was bullied my entire childhood for being small, akward and uglu. now i wash dishes in a curry restaurant...

I was bullied my entire childhood for being small, akward and uglu. now i wash dishes in a curry restaurant...
never began your parents truly fucked you up by immigrating to goymany. I am sorry.

I'm much shorter than average curry ethnic man. Like over half a foot shorter. This is roughly how mogged I would be by a 6'4 chad (this dude is 7'1 but the people he's mogging in that photo are taller than me):

Never been mogged so hard before in my life.
Imagine mogging 99% of men you encounter JFL. I passed by him and felt like a complete subhuman. I got intimidated too man I wonder how it would feel like to be intimidated by literally everyone you encounter at night. In my case I intimidate exactly NO ONE since I am a 5'5 midgetcel who's also skinnyfat and has glasses on. People see and either pity or ridicule me. :lul: I've tried leanmaxxing at least 50 times by drastically reducing calories but I always fall into the same trap within 3 days. I don't eat a lot I'd say I eat less than the average person my height but I still cant lose weight since I am already 64 kilograms. That is unless I eat only 1 meal per day but that's too hard for me.
Mogged again. Literally going outside and chad dog barks at me. Due to the caffeine my anxiety is at its peak so i literally jumped back by 5 steps involuntarily.

This guy would be heightmogged by every 5th guy in Europe.

Makes me sad when I see a gigachad :feelsbadman: :feelscry: maybe in the next life bro maybe in the next life