Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being so socially isolated that you wanna go pointlessly wander around the city like a retard

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
do you know this dilemma? where you have no proper reason to walk out the door but you're also frustrated with rotting alone most of your waking time.

I go out for walks when I have the time

It's nice especially at night.

I beat my meat, chico

I used to do that but got bored so stopped

I would only go for a walk if I also meet a hooker along the way

For me the more I shut in the less I have a wish to go out. I totally understand the part where even when you want to go out, there's no reason or destination to go anywhere.

Yes, this is 100% my life.

Are you a NEET?

It can feel that way at times, but I would get bored after a while of wandering the streets like a ghost with nowhere to go to

Leechmaxxing gets me out more. Today I hit two rich towns giving away free stuff to the needy for turkey holiday. My timing was perfect.
Much extra free including toiletries and thermal socks.

Leechmaxxing gets me out more. Today I hit two rich towns giving away free stuff to the needy for turkey holiday. My timing was perfect.
Much extra free including toiletries and thermal socks.
Extremely based.

do you know this dilemma? where you have no proper reason to walk out the door but you're also frustrated with rotting alone most of your waking time.
Sorry man.

Groups of similar interest. Seek out

I like to go on night drives with no destination in mind. I'll listen to music or listen to a FACEandLMS stream for about an hour before coming home.

I used to cycle around my neighborhood alot but dealing with normalfag drivers and pedestrians became too much to bear. I still do it on occasion.

Last edited:
Yes, I know that feeling intimately. :fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk:

I suffer this constantly. Anyone who suffers from true forced loneliness feels this. ER felt this. I have to drive if I want to go anywhere with people. Even then the chance of a connection is very low.

I used to until some retarded teencels, including a 6'4 ogre, we're starting to harass me. I now just ldar

I love to wander through the historic center of Rome, where i live, at night. Around 3am the city is empty, it's only me and some other incels around the monuments, fauntains and pieces of art here and there, contemplating the old glory times when the peak of society was based asf. Stories of mass murderers glorified as emperors, rulers of the people that killed their mothers, rapists being portrait as valorous warriors. It restores some hope and helps me go back to sleep.