Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Being sober is absolutely miserable.

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
You never want to get to the point where you become dependant on substances in the first place. For me, it was weed vidya and some alcohol. At worst When I got neeted I would play vidya 16 hrs and forget reality yeet. When I do solo drugs still in reality. There is no light at the end of the tunnel and I found that out the hard way. I am giggadepressed so I can't function and cope moderately, there for I giggadose for my gigganeeds. If you can function on drugs good to you. I found myself staring blankly into the distance like Jason voorhees from Halloween. My body was confused as to what to do In place of the bad habits. It made me realize I was impairing myself during times when I was not in pain, and wasted productive time. These are times that would been invested in fulfillment in careermaxx or moneymaxx. It's gigaduifuel to be ambitious, but limited by condition and mental I'llness But What made these weeks god awful was that I had forgotten how to cope soberly. When hard times came around I wanted to have a lead salad with Parmesan. Came near close, but ended up pussying out. Should've laid off gradually, but I guess it just speaks to my impatient ADHD personality. No pain no gain I guess. If you can replace unproductive copes replace it gradually. Experience we feel is relative. It is why the African kid can live without cheeseburger and not want to decapitate himself via hippo because they can't afford rope. Also being able to cope with pain naturally is productive because pain is a natural stimulus to incentive action, but if you ignore it, that shit will grow like a wild fire. I think lots of people were fucked from the beginning because society threw their ciggy in our dried bush. Some ppl need to have their whole house burnt down to realize they need to fix the flawed foundation that was laid for them

Last edited:
You are lucky you were never on opiates for your pain. I have been to the hospital, have been in pain most of my life, and have resorted to all sorts of damaging drugs to endure my skeletal and muscular pain.
I cannot take stimulants without muscle contractions
I cannot use alcohol as it is toxic to my body and my allergies, so I was not a big drinker
Gaming would be nice were there any good games in the quantity I play them, many are too easy and I would never buy something whose purpose is to waste my time.

Do something for your future, the activities you describe are dead ends. Read something meaningful. Teach yourself a skill to help you pass the time. Do something you love that takes a lot of time.

You are lucky you were never on opiates for your pain. I have been to the hospital, have been in pain most of my life, and have resorted to all sorts of damaging drugs to endure my skeletal and muscular pain.
I cannot take stimulants without muscle contractions
I cannot use alcohol as it is toxic to my body and my allergies, so I was not a big drinker
Gaming would be nice were there any good games in the quantity I play them, many are too easy and I would never buy something whose purpose is to waste my time.

Do something for your future, the activities you describe are dead ends. Read something meaningful. Teach yourself a skill to help you pass the time. Do something you love that takes a lot of time.
Why are you in pain. You should get good at few competitive games and post that shit on YouTube in a consumer friendly format

It's over if you aren't chad

I have an injury from a car crash. I got so many drugs for it, but I don't want to be dependent on them anymore. Competitive games will not really change my life, are you interested in anything OP? I got a soldering iron and replaced a few of my headphones, some broken electronics around me, and mod resistors on some primitive electronics. Perhaps you'd like something like that?

Why can't we not be sober?

I should have problems with alcohol but I can't care less about it tbh. My father drinks everyday and my uncle gets drunk frequently. I think it skips every other generation, my grandfather didn't drink.