Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saying that inceldom doesn’t hurt is complete bs.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
It hurts everyday when I leave my basement. Seeing hot foids dressing in the most sexiest way, knowing that you’ll never be able to fuck them is Brootal AF. When you see them giving chads ioi(ignoring worse looking guys,keep smiling and always trying to start a conversation with chads.) it’s Brootal and it’s too much for me.

The blackpill was right and there’s no escape once you delve into this shit. Once you see how foids react around chads and all it takes is a quick glance to become attracted, you’ll go insane. No personality, drip ,social skills, nothing.

Every time I step outside, I started to see how real the blackpill is but you gotta swallow it first to know. I had no answers before but now I know why.

Listen. Would you prefer to be and incel or a cuckold? What would hurt more?

No, this is not about coping, but objectively, many times we hurt ourselves needlessly.

No, this is not about coping, but objectively, many times we hurt ourselves needlessly.
I want to rope man. Can’t cope anymore

I would be happy as a HTN because I wouldn’t be getting brutally mogged everyday and I’ll also be able to looksmax. If you’re a sub5, nothing will work.

Just improve youself
No improvement for my face and height and by the time I’m done improving, it will be over for me

No improvement for my face and height and by the time I’m done improving, it will be over for me
Better than nothing hows your physique and testosterone also

It hurts everyday when I leave my basement. Seeing hot foids dressing in the most sexiest way, knowing that you’ll never be able to fuck them is Brootal AF. When you see them giving chads ioi(ignoring worse looking guys,keep smiling and always trying to start a conversation with chads.) it’s Brootal and it’s too much for me.

The blackpill was right and there’s no escape once you delve into this shit. Once you see how foids react around chads and all it takes is a quick glance to become attracted, you’ll go insane. No personality, drip ,social skills, nothing.

Every time I step outside, I started to see how real the blackpill is but you gotta swallow it first to know. I had no answers before but now I know why.
That's why trucels are sadistic (in call of duty)

Better than nothing hows your physique and testosterone also
shit and I don’t know anything about my t levels. Face is deformed, so no amount of improvement will get me out of this hell

You wrote the story of my life Bro.

You wrote the story of my life Bro.
Makes me cry that we are all going through the same thing and there’s nothing we can do about it. Only suffer and watch others get everything in this life. Nature is cruel. There’s no mercy.

Makes me cry that we are all going through the same thing and there’s nothing we can do about it. Only suffer and watch others get everything in this life. Nature is cruel. There’s no mercy.
Yeah, this world is shit. We deserve better than this.

Yeah, this world is shit. We deserve better than this.
No next life for us unfortunately. I’m done with this one

No next life for us unfortunately. I’m done with this one
I wish we could do better than this. Be strong brother.... sometimes it's the only thing we can do...

I wish we could do better than this. Be strong brother.... sometimes it's the only thing we can do...
Can’t remain strong when life keeps punching you in the face over and over again. I feel extremely powerless…

Can’t remain strong when life keeps punching you in the face over and over again. I feel extremely powerless…
I know that feeling Bro. Find comfort in that you are not alone in this. We are legion for we are many.

ioi?

what is that nigga?
Tf is wrong with you? You’re on this forum since 2022 and don’t know that ioi = indicators of interest. Thought you were trolling me….

Tf is wrong with you? You’re on this forum since 2022 and don’t know that ioi = indicators of interest. Thought you were trolling me….
My nigga, you are a 2023cel, you are beneath me, you are more worthless than dirt, behead and kill all 2023fags mang