Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel being toxic at cs go

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Nothing like relieving stress at normies who play this game and teamkilling why does it feel so nice ? There is a way to ruin normies days and this is by being blatantly racist especially if you know Polish, Russian, Turkish cuss words so you can make them mad.

I was cursing some polish player and he thought that I was Ukrainian who lived in Poland and he also told me to go back in my country. If there is a balkan player I call him gypsy and they always seethe. :lul:

Seeing the reactions of seething normies is better entertainment than anything else.

I doubt NT normies play csgo that much. You probably spoiled some fellow incel's experience cussing at him while he's ldaring at the computer. :feelskek:

I doubt NT normies play csgo that much. You probably spoiled some fellow incel's experience cussing at him while he's ldaring at the computer. :feelskek:
csgo is the most normie game. Look at all the faggots who put their own face as profile picture, I saw like 5 of them today.

all the faggots who put their own face as profile picture, I saw like 5 of them today.
Do you ever come across foids? Do you vote kick them if you do :feelshmm:

I stopped playing if after the new, terrible CS 2 update

pc cafes are chad only in balkan cause gymmaxxed chads go there to play cs go, cs go is the most chad game
they deserve the worst in video game like ER entering there and going beast mode in GTA V

incels play STALKER not faggot csgo