Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Polish Girls Fear Ukrainian refugee women will Steal their Husbands

they are prettier for sure
nah they are just as average as polish women or everywhere

I wanted to write about this topic a bit more in general.
In general, when I see the problem of Polish women, or otherwise... when I see how men of different ethnicities see "their" women, I ask myself the question that either ordinary men simp for their women, calling them the most beautiful, but on the other hand, less genetically gifted men who simp for women of other ethnicities is equally pathetic.

When the war broke out last year, a lot started to cop that they would find some 4/10 ukrainian girl, NOTHING MORE WRONG. Most Ukrainian women I see are with Ukrainians here. I think a lotoooooo people here and not only forget something when I go on 4chan /INT/ there are a lot of topics about foreign women here we keep hearing about JBW, JBB, JBA, JBC when in fact most people date, have friends in the circle of his own ethnicity. I don't know what else to write, I think they are even more pathetic than Polish men are ethnics, ricemen. I seen here tons of ethnics saying that they could easily ascend in slavlands cause slav women are cheap and easy...when in reality they cherrypick normie ukrainian women ( or russian ) if not sometimes even incelish ones with above average ethnic. Them they think they could easily slay there or at least have illusion of having it easier. Remember that only men which can have this illusion are

Western white men
kpopmaxxed koreans and japanese due to kpop and anime hype recently

and still many here forget that this is betabuxxing mostly or green card hunting or whatever, MOST OF PEOPLE DATE THEIR OWN. Actually ethnics i think have much easier than whites or gooks cause they HEAVILY mateguard their women from 'foreign' men.

• Journalist believes that ukrainian whores inflating male dating market in Poland is russian propoganda
• Journalist can't prove it whatsoever

On a serious note it's no wonder brown haired Agnieszka Beatacziwhaiwhjsz Andrzejewski feels treathened by blonde Polina Petrenko
View attachment 859746

Also language wise Russian and Ukrainian is much more pleasant to listen, even if I don't understand anything. Just hearing someone talk in polish, czech or other balkan region derivative language makes me want to hit them with a chair
muhhh muhhh blonde women, some blonde phenotypes are indeed fantastic but most of blonde women look like men ( still nowheare as bad as redheads...)
brown har> blonde hair> black hair> redheads

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@gymletethnicel
@Med Amine
@BlackCell_from_ZA
@lifefuel
@Govid_Dorious
@Caesercel
@Lebensmüder

@WorthlessSlavicShit

In general, when I see the problem of Polish women, or otherwise... when I see how men of different ethnicities see "their" women, I ask myself the question that either ordinary men simp for their women, calling them the most beautiful, but on the other hand, less genetically gifted men who simp for women of other ethnicities is equally pathetic.

When the war broke out last year, a lot started to cop that they would find some 4/10 ukrainian girl, NOTHING MORE WRONG. Most Ukrainian women I see are with Ukrainians here. I think a lotoooooo people here and not only forget something when I go on 4chan /INT/ there are a lot of topics about foreign women here we keep hearing about JBW, JBB, JBA, JBC when in fact most people date, have friends in the circle of his own ethnicity. I don't know what else to write, I think they are even more pathetic than Polish men are ethnics, ricemen. I seen here tons of ethnics saying that they could easily ascend in slavlands cause slav women are cheap and easy...when in reality they cherrypick normie ukrainian women ( or russian ) if not sometimes even incelish ones with above average ethnic. Them they think they could easily slay there or at least have illusion of having it easier. Remember that only men which can have this illusion are

Western white men

and still many here forget that this is betabuxxing mostly or green card hunting or whatever, MOST OF PEOPLE DATE THEIR OWN. Actually ethnics i think have much easier than whites or gooks cause they HEAVILY mateguard their women from 'foreign' men.

muhhh muhhh blonde women, some blonde phenotypes are indeed fantastic but most of blonde women look like men ( still nowheare as bad as redheads...)

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@gymletethnicel
@Med Amine
@BlackCell_from_ZA
@lifefuel
@Govid_Dorious
@Caesercel
@Lebensmüder
Did your city or town get many Ukrainian refugees? Do they get NEETbux or they have to work like everyone else?

Did your city or town get many Ukrainian refugees? Do they get NEETbux or they have to work like everyone else?
some NEETbuxx but a lot work likely

Western white men

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@gymletethnicel
@Med Amine
@BlackCell_from_ZA
@lifefuel
@Govid_Dorious
@Caesercel
@Lebensmüder
As if I could tell a Ukranian and a Polish girl apart lol

Polish woman are property of Puerto Rican dick.

Jfl, it's the total reversal of how people usually feel about immigrants:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

1685270516631087.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Oh how quickly empires fall

I remember when I was routinely watching the blackpill community on Wykop (pretty much Polish Reddit, with the blackpill/incel community there being supposedly the biggest in the world according to Google Trends) for a couple of weeks last year, and they tried to piss off Polish women by creating memes about celebrating "Ukrainian Mothers' Day" and stuff like that:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Anyway:

1653650734246.jpg

Dam she can get it

Also when you read between the lines they are actually just denying and sugercoating what they are hiding

But when men immigrate it's fine?

Roasties are fucking trash.