Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly can actually kill you

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
No, not spiritually but in a literal sense.

When I started heavily losing hair 7 years ago (37 now) I became so depressed that I started coping eating a LOT, I went from 75kg for 175 cm to 112 kg. I became a fucking buffalo.
Fastforward to march of the current year I get Covid and since it's more brutal (or even deadly) for obese folks I tought my time had come cause of fever and struggling with breathing . While I did not die I still have some trouble with my lungs (they hurted until 2 months ago) and now I doubt I will ever regain 100% of my lungs' capacity.

What's even worse is that now I am addicted to food. If I had still hair and would have a good looking face I would have many reasons to start a diet but as an ugly bald 37 years old incel what's the point? Giving up to your most lifefueling sensorial cope just to not die/surviving is a very bleak prospective.

Those studies claiming ugly people have a shorter lifespan than attractive people might actually be very based. Even if there is not a direct correlation between ugliness and life expectancy you do not have the same incentives to care for your health as Chads have.

I hope the futurecels will be able to live in a world where medicine is so advanced that they can at least cope with alcohol, drugs and food without damaging their health

Tfw started balding at 17 and by 23 my hairline receeded almost to my ass, with a huge bald spot like I was wearing a kippah made out of skin on the top of my head.

I feel you italycel, i was close to 100kgs at the start of the year.
Good food is the best cope and the italian cuisine is the gigachad among foods, easy to bloatmaxx with all those carbs in delicious forms.

I managed to lose 7kilos by cutting out sugar and sodas and doing intervall fasting, meaning eating only in a 8 hour window. You can still treat yourself but beed to have discipline in the rest of the day. Maybe thats something you could try.

That's not ugliness. That's coping and LDARing killing you.

While I did not die I still have some trouble with my lungs (they hurted until 2 months ago) and now I doubt I will ever regain 100% of my lungs' capacity.
I hope the futurecels will be able to live in a world where medicine is so advanced that they can at least cope with alcohol, drugs and food without damaging their health
I hope the futurecels will be able to live in a world where biomedicine is so advanced that they can looksmaxx like crazy.
Yeah, ugliness is bad because of the psychosomatic damage it can inflict you, not because of LDARing, as it is avoidable.

Yes but why did I started those habits? If I were a fat O'Pry I would have 999999 more reasons to get fit again. Hell I might not have ended this way in the first place. If you are Chad you only have to lose by ldaring and foodcoping. As an incel you lose nothing apart your shitty life.

So what was preventing you from ascending before you started balding, and how did balding make things worse?

So what was preventing you from ascending before you started balding, and how did balding make things worse?

I was very ugly even before but at least long hair covered my subhumanity as much as possible while now my craniofacial deformity is totally exposed for everyone to see. I lost my dignity if you get what I mean. I am seriously considering to buy a very long hair prosthetic cause I can't take anymore of being a walking freak attraction and want go back SadakoringuMaxxing.

No quality of life for subhumans

I hope futurecels will live in a world where you can customize your body from scratch and never deal with genetic issues, bad looks from genetics, facial structures etc, thus eliminating futurecels and let them fit in society.
No quality of life for subhumans
No life expectancy for your recessed chin

Isolation, loneliness, lack of love and lack of sex kills men more than anything else

Last edited:
It kills, and it kills btw great threads.

Every day we are dying slowly, but surely.

Every day we are dying slowly, but surely.

How the fuck do you have 64.000 posts? You postmog me like a green slime is mogged by final transformation secret ultimate boss with 999999999 hp.

How the fuck do you have 64.000 posts? You postmog me like a green slime is mogged by final transformation secret ultimate boss with 999999999 hp.
I’m a metal slime, actually.

@Animecel2D is a bot

Chad seeks to destroy your mind, body, and soul.

u programmed a bot to post max tbh

Botpostmaxxing is like significantly speeding up an rpg on an emulator in order to gain exp much faster.
Real men do it the slow wsy as if they were on actual consoles or there there woul be no sense of accomplishment

I am more worried about the horn effect. Not that I can do anything about it.