Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ugly is a proof that God (the Abrahamic one) does not exist

Naziarabwog95

Naziarabwog95

Pessimistcel
-
Why does He make some people attractive and other people ugly as hell such as Saint BlackOps2cel?

Legit. Even if he exists I will never forgive him for making me deformed tiny skulled faggot.

Legit. Even if he exists I will never forgive him for making me deformed tiny skulled faggot.
The Abrahamic god is a joke! He created us in order to worship him!!! What a childish behaviour!
The one who deserves to be worshiped is Lucifer. He was brave enough to declare war on this sadic faggot.

The Abrahamic god is a joke! He created us in order to worship him!!! What a childish behaviour!
The one who deserves to be worshiped is Lucifer. He was brave enough to declare war on this sadic faggot.
Allah will burn you.

That’s not proof of God not existing. It’s proof of people straying from God. God never intended for us to objectify humans to such a degree and to only judge them through a sexual lens. God intended us to judge people by their character and to select partners based on that. But in this ungodly society where people are superficial and only care about fulfilling their hedonistic desires of course ugly men like us will suffer even if we are good people.

Because he’s evil. Because he can.

That’s not proof of God not existing. It’s proof of people straying from God. God never intended for us to objectify humans to such a degree and to only judge them through a sexual lens. God intended us to judge people by their character and to select partners based on that. But in this ungodly society where people are superficial and only care about fulfilling their hedonistic desires of course ugly men like us will suffer even if we are good people.
I'm not against the use of a religion to control society. In fact, religions were perfect tools to control the lustful nature of women and to provide ugly males with wives. I would glady return back to live in the 16th or 17th century if there is a time machine lol. There is a saying in my homeland : He lied and believed himself. People created religions in order to make solid and more coherent societes and with time the useful and necessary lie become truth.

Last edited:
Exactly. And why did he make whites great in every way but not other races? One cant believe in race realism and creationism at the same time.

Stop coping, we are genetic trash and there is no god.

Why does He make some people attractive and other people ugly as hell such as Saint BlackOps2cel?
I believe in spirituality, just not the one that came from man-made, warmongering, rape induced fantasy scriptures.

There are many reasons not to believe in God, and no reasons to believe.

Stop coping, we are genetic trash and there is no god.
It’s not a cope. We had to come from somewhere. Something can not be created out of nothing. You need to get out more and look at the beauty of nature and then come back and tell me that’s not intelligent design.

The only reason to pretend that you believe in God in the past was so you can get hooked up with a religious girl for life. In the current degenerate society religion is losing its relevancy, and given the harsh nature of reality it's a no brainer not to believe in god, especially if you were dealt shitty cards in life. Only people who got good hand in life can be thankful for "God" or so called genetic lottery.

He doesn't make us anything. We do. Humanity does. Our parents and forefathers do.
The fact that people are born ugly, just tells us that we as a society don't practice eugenics, fitness and a good healthy diet as much as we should.

Don't blame this on God. This is on us.

The one who deserves to be worshiped is Lucifer. He was brave enough to declare war on this sadistic faggot.

Based and luciferpilled
It’s not a cope. We had to come from somewhere. Something can not be created out of nothing. You need to get out more and look at the beauty of nature and then come back and tell me that’s not intelligent design.

you are suffering from low iq syndrome

The only reason to pretend that you believe in God in the past was so you can get hooked up with a religious girl for life. In the current degenerate society religion is losing its relevancy, and given the harsh nature of reality it's a no brainer not to believe in god, especially if you were dealt shitty cards in life. Only people who got good hand in life can be thankful for "God" or so called genetic lottery.
HIGH IQ COMMENT
Intelligent what!? Just look at the anus and the poop coming out of it to realize that there is no intelligent desing.

If G*d/Allah exists, why do i have small dick ?
If Jesus is true, why women have leading position in his churches ?
I dont care, fuck you Gods, i own you nothing.

god can be good cope and lifefuel and can connect whit others but yeah no one know nothing and religion is a form of control

Nigga shut the fuck up. With how flawed and fucked up nature is, you really think this is intelligent design jfl at godcopers just kill yourselves

Jfl if u think theres a god in the first place. Hasn’t the blackpill already proven that?

What if we all were ugly, but attractive people received more of god's love and attention to be that way

Last edited:
When I die god will have to ask for my forgiveness

God, if he exists, created and ordered the universe 'logically' and 'mathematically'; it means that if for example 4 exists there must exist a number that precedes it in power - number 3, and a number that succeeds it - that is 5. I cannot fully articulate my philosophy as of yet as I am not well read enough. The basic structure of the universe seems to be based on the necessity of opposites and the aforementioned hierarchy of power. If there is good so must there be evil, if there is such a thing as a beautiful being there must also be a being that lacks beauty - is ugly. I have a difficulty expressing my thoughts but what I am trying to articulate is a necessary (intuitively) un-doubtable metaphysical structure of being ( the universe) in which we suffer by necessity. I hope I made some sense. I would love some feedback.

Because God doesn't exist and lookism comes down to sexual dimorphism and evolution.

Because God doesn't exist and lookism comes down to sexual dimorphism and evolution.
God was a smart tool created by ugly men to spread their genes and get laid.
Jfl if u think theres a god in the first place. Hasn’t the blackpill already proven that?
I agree the blackpill has proven the inexistence of God but I still see some religious incels from time to time which is very odd.

Last edited:
God was a smart tool created by ugly men to spread their genes and get laid.
Yeah basically this, religion gives a reason for monogamy to exist; thus giving betas a reasonable chance to reproduce and make it worthwhile for them to contribute to society through their labor.

Yeah basically this, religion gives a reason for monogamy to exist; thus giving betas a reasonable chance to reproduce and make it worthwhile for them to contribute to society through their labor.
Exactly

Last edited:
God, if he exists, created and ordered the universe 'logically' and 'mathematically'; it means that if for example 4 exists there must exist a number that precedes it in power - number 3, and a number that succeeds it - that is 5. I cannot fully articulate my philosophy as of yet as I am not well read enough. The basic structure of the universe seems to be based on the necessity of opposites and the aforementioned hierarchy of power. If there is good so must there be evil, if there is such a thing as a beautiful being there must also be a being that lacks beauty - is ugly. I have a difficulty expressing my thoughts but what I am trying to articulate is a necessary (intuitively) un-doubtable metaphysical structure of being ( the universe) in which we suffer by necessity. I hope I made some sense. I would love some feedback.
---------------

and the answer to your question, according to the Abrahamic religions, of why some people are ugly and some are attractive, is basically that the attractive people are more drawn into the world and are much more likely to go to hell. sounds a lot like cope, yea?

Beauty of nature....
WTF
I don´t know in what fantasy land you landed on, but clearly you´re ignoring all the suffering, and meatfest that happens on a daily basis.
Famine, diseases, constant murder over endless cycles.
Calling Nature beautiful ??
Wait until you get Leukemia then, you can finally be enriched with "Nature".

If there was a creator that made this hellhole, you´d be sure that he would have horns on his fucking skull.

Last edited:
I was brought up into a meme religion but man why the fuck would there be somebody so powerful who gives a fuck what u eat for breakfast or if you masturbate. I dont know if there is god but I know 100% that even if he is there he doesnt give a shit if u fap or not he is nothing like the scriptures describe him because that would be just retarded as fuck tbh.

This is not a proof. The Bible describes a sadistic asshole demented god, read that book because it makes sense.

God can exist. Most likely he does.

He may just love some but hate others.

Romans 9:13: "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

Both Jacob and Esau were His children, but here He clearly states He loved Jacob, but He hated Esau. No reason. It was just the way it was.

Or according to Tyler Durden:

"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don’t need him!"

We may be God's unwanted children.

(I fucking love Fight Club, ngl. May be the greatest movie ever made)