Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate God

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
If God exist why tf did he made me so fucking ugly I'm a deform spic why would he cost so much pain I fucking cry when I think about my childhood I was always laughed at school for being ugly my whole life I always been bullied no one wanted to sit next to me they made it so obvious by making such a disgusting face like I'm not a fucking human too i have feelings

there is no god

Religiouscels would just say “It’s just a test bro”

bro chad will go to hell and then the muslim god named ali moahmmad will give u 100000 gigastacys in heaven bro this is just a test bro

If God exist why tf did he made me so fucking ugly I'm a deform spic why would he cost so much pain I fucking cry when I think about my childhood I was always laughed at school for being ugly my whole life I always been bullied no one wanted to sit next to me they made it so obvious by making such a disgusting face like I'm not a fucking human too i have feelings
I would have sat next to you bro!

People who are religious are most likely chads they are gifted good looks from God

If God does exist, one thing's for sure: he certainly has his favourites.

God doesnt exist
Sad apu

There's no god, youre ugly cause of your shit genes, or normie genes that merged in the worst possible combination.

:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:
This thread is made every other fucking day, you fucking niggers blame god more than you do society or femoids. Find an original fucking point. Read your post back, it doesn't matter if God is real or not because literally everything wrong you listed was caused by man. Blame them.

There's no god, youre ugly cause of your shit genes, or normie genes that merged in the worst possible combination.
Stop the fucking cope my dad was a 6'3 Rodriguez and my mom was a htb how tf am I so ugly explain

Stop the fucking cope my dad was a 6'3 Rodriguez and my mom was a htb how tf am I so ugly explain
"or normie genes that merged in the worst possible combination"

Youre not just ugly youre retarded too. But yeah sure fucking sky daddy in the clouds did it. :feelstastyman:

Google genetic recombination you smoothbrain dumbass

Because God is not real. I don't understand the religicucks in this forum.

why would your suffering determine the existence of God? makes no sense

"God is Dead, he remains dead and we have killed him" - Friedrich Nietzsche

God want you to suffer he gets off from your suffering.

God has his favorites, you're just a tool

Very based Misotheistcel

female hands typed this.
Possible. It is kind of a feminine post, as boys generally don't cry about being ugly, they get mad and fight or call names back.

bro chad will go to hell and then the muslim god named ali moahmmad will give u 100000 gigastacys in heaven bro this is just a test bro
Everyone will be white in Heaven inshallah

:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:
This thread is made every other fucking day, you fucking niggers blame god more than you do society or femoids. Find an original fucking point. Read your post back, it doesn't matter if God is real or not because literally everything wrong you listed was caused by man. Blame them.

imagine needing skydaddy to cope

this is incoherent