Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly or short Is a good enough reason to be euthanized

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being ugly or short should be a valid reason to get euthanized because if you’re ugly or short as a man your life will suck you will hate every waking minute of your life constantly wishing you were dead and wondering why you even won the great sperm race x amount of years ago being ugly or short is a curse and the only way to break the curse is to die my parents doomed me to a life of loneliness and misery with these genes I’m under 5’10 and I’m ugly I’ll never be able to live a fulfilling life with these genetics all I want is a quick painless death

You can just shoot yourself in the head.

Despite the reasons, euthanasia should be allowed anyway. It just should have a waiting time like a few days in case you regret it and nothing else. It's your life and it should the right to end it without chances of surviving - and that includes being a manlet subhuman.

youre not ugly

Despite the reasons, euthanasia should be allowed anyway. It just should have a waiting time like a few days in case you regret it and nothing else. It's your life and it should the right to end it without chances of surviving - and that includes being a manlet subhuman.
everyone at some point in their life has a reason to be euthanised