Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dutch woman set to be euthanized for her crippling autism, depression, and BPD

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

She said she decided to be euthanized after her doctors told her, “There’s nothing more we can do for you. It’s never gonna get any better,” according to the Free Press.

Let me guess: these (((doctors))) prescribed her a variety of SSRIs and other dysphoria-inducing jewpills, and when none of them worked, they agreed that the best course of action was to kill her? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Has she even tried OPIOID AGONISTS? The borderline personality disorder diagnosis completely confirms to me that she would benefit from them.

Take a look at the following case, where a woman from Switzerland found that low dose oxycodone alleviated her depression after being prescribed it due to a surgical procedure (for the physical pain); but medical professionals refused to continue prescribing her it for the indication of depression (for her mental pain)! Which makes her inclined towards medical euthanasia as a final solution to her torments :dafuckfeels:

THE AUTHORITIES WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU DEAD THAN ACTUALLY TREAT YOUR DEPRESSION WITH WHAT WORKS, JFL

Last edited:
She should give me some pussy before dying.

Good riddance though.

I can fix her

Let me guess: these (((doctors))) prescribed her a variety of SSRIs and other dysphoria-inducing jewpills, and when none of them worked, they agreed that the best course of action was to kill her? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Has she even tried OPIOID AGONISTS? The borderline personality disorder diagnosis completely confirms to me that she would benefit from them.

Take a look at the following case, where someone from Switzerland found that low dose oxycodone alleviated their depression after surgery, but medical professionals refused to continue prescribing her it. So she is inclined toward medical euthanasia instead :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

View attachment 1116566

THE AUTHORITIES WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU DEAD THAN ACTUALLY TREAT YOUR DEPRESSION WITH WHAT WORKS, JFL
Low IQ & giga NPC behavior of her though to resort to sudoku not even applied by yourself but by some (((rat))) (((snakeoil))) doctor, instead of spending minutes of research online. Just give her a simple script of Tapentadol or Dihydrocodeine if you're gonna inject her a mix of a neuro paralyzer & barbiturates too like wtf. jfl

I'm surprised they granted her euthanasia. To be fair, I'm not against more lenient allowance of euthanasia.

also jfl at her having a 40 y/o boyfriend at 28 years of age

Low IQ & giga NPC behavior of her though to resort to sudoku not even applied by yourself but by some (((rat))) (((snakeoil))) doctor, instead of spending minutes of research online. Just give her a simple script of Tapentadol or Dihydrocodeine if you're gonna inject her a mix of a neuro paralyzer & barbiturates too like wtf. jfl
Imagine being a so-called medical professional and telling someone that their depression will "never get any better." Thus inducing in them the very suicidality which you will then capitalize on by offering them a euthanasia appointment :feelsgah:

You'd think that much like a late stage cancer patient, she should qualify for risky, unconventional treatments at this point, but apparently not.

"OPIOIDS? B-BUT WHAT IF SHE GETS ADDICTED TO THEM BEFORE HER EUTHANASIA SESSION????"

Last edited:
I burst out laughing at the medical advice to kill herself

A doctor will first give her a sedative, followed by a drug that will stop her heart. Her boyfriend will be at her side until the end.

“The doctor really takes her time. It is not that they walk in and say, ‘Lay down, please!’ Most of the time it is first a cup of coffee to settle the nerves and create a soft atmosphere,” she said.

This is pretty insidious. Anybody who knows about how coffee works will understand that it certainly does not calm your nerves :feelsahh:

Indeed, police detectives will often give a suspect coffee as a faux-benevolent gesture, when really the intention of it is to make the suspect more nervous and likely to talk, contradict themselves, and/or confess during interrogation.

Moreover, there is research showing that coffee antagonizes the body's opioid receptors, hence its laxative effects (popular antidiarrheals like loperamide work the opposite way: by agonizing gut opioid receptors).

Anecdotally, I notice that a cup of coffee blocks even the mental effects of mu-opioid agonism! So giving somebody coffee before they commit suicide is pretty sus tbh, as if it's intentioned to make them seal the deal :feelswhere:

I'm willing to believe that a cup of coffee is considered calming here for strictly cultural reasons (the familiarity factor), and that this is what is meant, but it's clearly wrong in practice and very ironic, JFL

Last edited:
She is just one of the growing number of people in the West who have decided to die rather than continue living in pain that, unlike a terminal illness, could be treated.
"Pain" is the key word here.

It is known through scientific research that there is literally no neurological differences between physical and mental pain. The same drugs that work for physical pain will also work for mental pain; in particular, opioids.

And much like somebody in excruciating physical pain might plead to be put out of their misery, the same is true for somebody with a pronounced depression (mental pain).

The difference is that depression will not soon kill you anyway, like a grievous physical wound might!

You could say that a horrible wound that is causing the patient to bleed out will "never get any better," and that they might as well be killed right then and there instead of being left to suffer for five more minutes. But depression? JFL :feelshaha:

This is the absolute state of medical practice in the most supposedly humanitarian and progressive countries. Indeed, somebody who is slated to die from a grievous physical wound would be administered opioids as a matter of course! If anything, the greater the mortality risk, the stronger opioids they would get. But this same logic does not apply to depression treatment because the specialty of psychiatry abandoned opioids decades ago, and there is no widespread, wholistic perspective on depression in hospitals like I expound on here.

Last edited:
Just give her a simple script of Tapentadol or Dihydrocodeine if you're gonna inject her a mix of a neuro paralyzer & barbiturates too like wtf. jfl
We need to make sure that she feels no pain from the needle going into her skin while we euthanize her, but we CANNOT numb the painful feelings of depression in general because opioids are dangerous and can lead to addiction, not to mention respiratory depression and death!

Last edited:
@DottKo334 Imagine her realizing in her final moments after being administered the numbing agents that she is no longer depressed, and all she needed was some heavier duty drugs, but it's too late because the murderous quack already gave her the poison :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Good riddance though.
The gender angle of this doesn't matter.

Incels going to the doctor will increasingly be told to kill themselves in the future, given this trend of medical euthanasia

If they're willing to kill a pretty foid, then they will absolutely be willing to kill us too, and more readily at that, JFL

Last edited:
When you die in minecraft peacful mode

tbh I wish that more 'suicidal' bpd foids got euthanised, rather than just making dumb attention-seeking 'suicide attempts' that go nowhere

Oh shit I didn't know you posted this....I started a similar thread

they dont even know soyence(tm)

Another foid that wants to bite the dust on tutorial mode

She looks MTB so she could easily get HTN/Tyrone/Chad, mental health industry is a fucking joke. But good that one less incel-denying foid in this society.

Life on tutorial mode and she wants to die :feelskek:

"OPIOIDS? B-BUT WHAT IF SHE GETS ADDICTED TO THEM BEFORE HER EUTHANASIA SESSION????"
Gigalol.

I can relate to this because 15 drs told me to go kms but i decided to stay and fight and now im getting better but slowly.

its a pity that heaven and hell dont exist because drs would be at the deepest pits of hell.

already posted it few days ago

Take a look at the following case, where a woman from Switzerland found that low dose oxycodone alleviated her depression after being prescribed it due to a surgical procedure (for the physical pain); but medical professionals refused to continue prescribing her it for the indication of depression (for her mental pain)! Which makes her inclined towards medical euthanasia as a final solution to her torments :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 1116571

I wonder if she tried weed, seems to work for me, but these normiefucks still think it's "bad", or they have no inclination to just try. This reminds me of that George Sodini cuck that had tons of money for luxury copes, but decided to throw his life away because of muh lonliness.

Yes, fuck the Jew pillz, they make people retarded and are just a quack pharma industrial complex money making gimmick. Fuck psychiatrists.

"Pain" is the key word here.

It is known through scientific research that there is literally no neurological differences between physical and mental pain. The same drugs that work for physical pain will also work for mental pain; in particular, opioids.

And much like somebody in excruciating physical pain might plead to be put out of their misery, the same is true for somebody with a pronounced depression (mental pain).

The difference is that depression will not soon kill you anyway, like a grievous physical wound might!

You could say that a horrible wound that is causing the patient to bleed out will "never get any better," and that they might as well be killed right then and there instead of being left to suffer for five more minutes. But depression? JFL :feelshaha:

This is the absolute state of medical practice in the most supposedly humanitarian and progressive countries. Indeed, somebody who is slated to die from a grievous physical wound would be administered opioids as a matter of course! If anything, the greater the mortality risk, the stronger opioids they would get. But this same logic does not apply to depression treatment because the specialty of psychiatry abandoned opioids decades ago, and there is no widespread, wholistic perspective on depression in hospitals like I expound on here.
You re very smart man why are u here.

Go be a dr.

We need to make sure that she feels no pain from the needle going into her skin while we euthanize her, but we CANNOT numb the painful feelings of depression in general because opioids are dangerous and can lead to addiction, not to mention respiratory depression and death!

View attachment 1116607
Aahahahhaa :feelskek:

Even something like 0.1 or 0.2 milligrams of buprenorphine straighten me the fuck up and my lust for life grows. No more anxiety, no more pain.

already posted it few days ago
My thread concerns the medical-industrial complex, though, not impugning the woman as having illusory problems. Although many responders to this thread have reflexively engaged in this discourse.

My stance on this is that since many incels clearly have autism as well as depression and BPD traits, this is directly relevant to us. The woman being euthanized only goes to shows that soyciety wants us dead, especially. Because if doctors are willing to kill a precious foid with incel-tier mental baggage, then they would absolutely bulldoze us into a mass grave.

The doctors all but told her "it's over," so what would they have to say to us?

We are both Polish, btw :heart:

Last edited:
You re very smart man why are u here.
I love to enlighten my fellow celibates, and edify them with my knowledge.

This forum is basically a safe space for those with high IQ Asperger's, tbh

I love to enlighten my fellow celibates, and edify them with my knowledge.

This forum is basically a safe space for those with high IQ Asperger's, tbh
Can i cure my anhedonia? Ive been disabled for 5 years now with chronic back pain.

What do u suggest?

She has a bf anyway

Can i cure my anhedonia? Ive been disabled for 5 years now with chronic back pain.

What do u suggest?
You would definitely benefit from opioid agonists. PM me for specific suggestions.