Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Belgian tells ricewhore to go back to her country

Not that I want to be that guy who defends m'lady, but imagine being so bored that you stopped scrolling when you saw that thread and decided, this is the opportunity to tell a foreign toilet to go home that I've been waiting for!

People are losing their shit about Musk buying Twitter. Meanwhile reddit is the same old dumpster fire it has always been. Nuke the entire site right now, absolutely nothing of any value would be lost.

I wonder how she felt about that after looking at his profile picture, realizing he was a white Belgian? :feelshehe:

Perhaps it's now fine, then; after all, blue-eyed Chad was just being a kind gentlemen by asking whether I'd also experiences with the rich culture and delicacy all packed into Belgian food, and even making a nice little hold after! :feelsclown:

I wonder how she felt about that after looking at his profile picture, realizing he was a white Belgian? :feelshehe:

Perhaps it's now fine, then; after all, blue-eyed Chad was just being a kind gentlemen by asking whether I'd also experiences with the rich culture and delicacy all packed into Belgian food, and even making a nice little hold after! :feelsclown:

She 100% got horny when noticed by whitu cocku (although 4 years in Belgium she fucked half of Brussels at that point)

Simple answer, straight to the point.

Business opportunity if i ever see one