Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Belle Delphine makes double of your hourly wage selling a jar of her bath water

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

fucking unreal. death to all cucks

She make more than I make in a year in like 2 weeks. Just by existing. Meanwhile I bust my ass outside every day. Pure ragefuel when I think about it.

I wouldnt be suprised If she started to sell her shit. CUCK GENOCIDE NOW :woke:

what a gamer

it’s literally double what i make an hour currently

Literally selling water in a jar jfl
If people actually think that it's even bath water then they're delusional; do you think she's going to scoop up an entire bathtub with a jar when she can just fill it up at the tap?
Fucking hell though, the absolute state of society when a whore can fill a small jar with tap water and people will buy it for 30 dollars...
@Ritalincel did you ever used to make money on runescape by making a bot go to GE fountain and fill 28 jars with water and sell it?
Oh, I just looked on her store.
She sells
Fucking POSTERS
FOR 50 DOLLARS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
A PICTURE OF HER
FOR FCYCKCKCKCKCK

Last edited by a moderator:
How to make money as a female.

This shit is always the biggest ragefuel

She sells
Fucking POSTERS
FOR 50 DOLLARS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
A PICTURE OF HER
FOR FCYCKCKCKCKCK
Imagine if you go to your "friends" house and see that poster on his wall.

Literally selling water in a jar jfl
If people actually think that it's even bath water then they're delusional; do you think she's going to scoop up an entire bathtub with a jar when she can just fill it up at the tap?
Fucking hell though, the absolute state of society when a whore can fill a small jar with tap water and people will buy it for 30 dollars...
@Ritalincel did you ever used to make money on runescape by making a bot go to GE fountain and fill 28 jars with water and sell it?
Oh, I just looked on her store.
She sells
Fucking POSTERS
FOR 50 DOLLARS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
A PICTURE OF HER
FOR FCYCKCKCKCKCK
she can sell a PIECE OF PAPER for 49.99 and cucks will eat it up

you could literally go to printing store and have her stupid fucking picture printed in A3 for a couple dollars :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I want to rape her and then kill her in gta v
Also I want all of her cuck followers to die painfully

Go ER on cucks or go ER in thots?

Go ER on cucks or go ER in thots?
Go ER on cucks tbh. It is okay to kill cucks because of their cuck genes and the fact that there are too many of them. Killing them will better the human gene pool and lower the amount of males (less competition). Whereas if we killed thots, the quantity of foids would go down and their demand would rise, thus worsening hypergamy.

Buy one and test it in a lab. Make sure she's not ripping you off... /roll eyes

Lmao at cucks...

Go ER on cucks tbh. It is okay to kill cucks because of their cuck genes and the fact that there are too many of them. Killing them will better the human gene pool and lower the amount of males (less competition). Whereas if we killed thots, the quantity of foids would go down and their demand would rise, thus worsening hypergamy.
But maybe he's asking what would be more enjoyable.

since we constantly have threads about her, I remember myself saying last time: at least she isn't selling her shit or fucking dogs ....
oh, how i underestimated her. she can sell literal fucking water.

In a universe of infinite probabilities, this is the most ridiculous one.

The absolute state of men in 2019

anyone who buys that should be shot

Suicidefuel, I wagecuck my ass off and she makes more in a few hours than I do in a year.

She makes more than most doctors. That alone is suicidefuel.

Ngl she shud be forced to work in a 2 mile deep coal mine

Don't blame her, blame the fan-base.

u cant even jack off with water

I WISH I WAS A FEMOID SO I COULD MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY THIRST-TRAPPING THIRSTY CUCKS! FUCK! IT’S OVER!

foids basically live like gods

ive said this before and ill say it again, she rly needs to die painfully, would an amazing day in history tbh

Her hourly wage is around $250-400 considering how much she makes a year, I wish I was getting half her wage.

[URL unfurl="true"
Belle Delphine makes double of your hourly wage selling a jar of her bath water
Silly inkel. 2 times 0 is still 0

I'm ready for a nuke.

Lifefuel for ITcels.

She's literally fake from head to toe. Downright disgusting.

Now Inceltears will make her not be able to afford her water bill

Foids always complain about being paid less than men,but they could easily do shit like sell their bath water for $30 instead of working in the hot sun for 7 hours like men born of the same class would have to do

Pretty damn degrading, but I would do the same if people were willing to pay me so much money without me having to give up my body to them.

I wonder if she has a male manager. These types almost always have a man behind the scenes driving the show. Foids tend to be too stupid to think of shit like this on their own.

how is it not drinkable? Don't they chlorinate bath water in England?
Furthermore, there's the chance it's not really what it's advertised as. I mean, how will you be able to tell whether or not it's just tap water?
cucks would buy her shit stained toilet paper for more so I don't really think they care JFL

cucks would buy her shit stained toilet paper for more so I don't really think they care JFL
for that, she'd just rub toilet paper in dirt and mail away that

She's a bad business woman, she'd make way more sales if she sold her shit in a jar.

u cant even jack off with water
Yep. Every Twitch thot/grifter is funded mostly from paypigs. Cut off the bacon and the tumor (streamer) will wither and die.