Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Below-average (and average) IQ trait: you will never go to college, thus suffering from a life-long unemployement condition

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Meanwhile, all migrants are occupying most (if not all) blue-collar jobs. I am already seeing it.

STEM-cels have higher IQs. I hope they suffer from a head stroke.

Meanwhile, all migrants are occupying most (if not all) blue-collar jobs. I am already seeing it.
im literally mentally retarded so employment was never an option

Annie Potts Reaction GIF by CBS

im literally mentally retarded so employment was never an option
Being from Southern Europe is also another contributing factor for suicide or emergency room attendance. I do not advocate for the latter.

Being from Southern Europe is also another contributing factor for suicide or emergency room attendance. I do not advocate for the latter.
Y would being from southern europe be a contributing factor for that exactly?

Y would being from southern europe be a contributing factor for that exactly?
There are literally not many jobs in Spain. If you have a STEM degree, you will have far greater chances (but you still face lots of competition while job seeking).

Kid you not, having average IQ when you are trying to learn mathematics and/or algorithms/programming is a waste of time. Personally, I've been trying to learn coding for years and I'm still mediocre at it.

Of course, this forum won't touch this. (((Jordan))) Peterson explained it well.

There are literally not many jobs in Spain. If you have a STEM degree, you will have far greater chances (but you still face lots of competition while job seeking).

Kid you not, having average IQ when you are trying to learn mathematics and/or algorithms/programming is a waste of time. Personally, I've been trying to learn coding for years and I'm still mediocre at it.
That sucks

That sucks
If you have an average to below-average IQ and you're not from Germany/UK/Sweden/USA/Canada/Northern Europe, then it is what it is.

How are you in spain and iraq at the same time

How are you in spain and iraq at the same time
So I'm technically Spanish. It's not as bad as in Northeastern Iraq, but still, Spain is not like France nor the Netherlands.

Never been in Portugal, though.

Last edited:
Many migrants from Maghreb end up moving abroad after staying in Spain for years. Of course, it's not a new trend. We all know SE has zero opportunities for the youth and non-STEM workers. And I'm talking about entire generational families who've decided to migrate, not random male kids abandoned by their useless parents back in their home countries.

Last edited: