Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bench Press Max to Sexual Partners Ratio

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Ffgj8mzXgAEZRkJ.png

Ogremaxxing is the antithesis of Chadmaxxing.

I already bench over 300ish.

I can 205maxx, Chico

Even if ogres dominate weak Chads. The weak Chad benching 200lbs will still slay more.

Proof that foids prefer pretty boys.

Last edited:
bros roidmaxxed most likely and ogremaxxed(if you bench over 2 plates you already take lifting too srsly imo) which means hes a gymcel = no pussy gym only like lots of us lol
Yeah gymcels tend to overcompensate tbh.

@gymletethnicel
@Therapywasaaste
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Inceldia
@Khanivore
@The Enforcer
@dungeondragon

There is no correlation, then. :feelsjuice:

getting stuck on the bench press fucking sucks

@Angry_runt
@Gymcelled

@svgmn1
@ahenobarbus
@ethniccel1
@ilieknothing
@CopingForBrutality
@Subhuman Niceguy
@Subhuman100

I WILL GO FROM WEAKING 198 POUND BENCH PRESS 1 SECOND PAUSE ESTIMATE TO 265 POUND BENCH PRESS WITH USE OF MANY BENCH PRESSING DAYS TEMPO PAUSE AND SUPER PROGRAM WITH INTENSE AND VOLUMES. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I WILL GO FROM WEAKING 198 POUND BENCH PRESS 1 SECOND PAUSE ESTIMATE TO 265 POUND BENCH PRESS WITH USE OF MANY BENCH PRESSING DAYS TEMPO PAUSE AND SUPER PROGRAM WITH INTENSE AND VOLUMES. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Good.

Better to ogremaxx than stay as a weak pussy (letting estrogen takeover you and making you a troony).

You never want your enemies like normies and Chads to overpower or dominate you. Always best to ogremaxx.

Physical dominance and strength are important.

About time we have an ogre legionnaire as incels.

Makes sense. Hardcore lifting is more likely done by autists who are compensating for the other aspects of their life. While guys with girlfriends have no reason to hit the gym so hard.

It's ogremaxxing in the literal sense. it's quite interesting. most fit chads and prettyboys don't train chest and focus on shit like core, arms back and delts. incels on the other hand focus on shit like traps, quads and chest. contrary to the popular belief foids don't actually like men with wide thighs and pronounced ass. all the prettyboys they fuck have skinny legs and flat asses.

It's ogremaxxing in the literal sense. it's quite interesting. most fit chads and prettyboys don't train chest and focus on shit like core, arms back and delts. incels on the other hand focus on shit like traps, quads and chest. contrary to the popular belief foids don't actually like men with wide thighs and pronounced ass. all the prettyboys they fuck have skinny legs and flat asses.
Actually, interesting point there.

Actually, interesting point there.
it also reflects on the evolutionary sense of it. the calisthenic/prettyboy lean look is focused on core and back strength (ability to lift one's body), mid lower body (not inflated) and maintaining light body mass by keeping chest, shoulder and lower body light, those are big indicators for durability, agility and stamina, so it could be an evolutionary imprint in our brains, hardwired to see them "more fit and sexy"
since those are the things that made humans successful hunters (humans relied on chasing preys for long periods, thats why they were ogres in the beginning but got taller and slimmer)

it also reflects on the evolutionary sense of it. the calisthenic/prettyboy lean look is focused on core and back strength (ability to lift one's body), mid lower body (not inflated) and maintaining light body mass by keeping chest, shoulder and lower body light, those are big indicators for durability, agility and stamina, so it could be an evolutionary imprint in our brains, hardwired to see them "more fit and sexy"
since those are the things that made humans successful hunters (humans relied on chasing preys for long periods, thats why they were ogres in the beginning but got taller and slimmer)
Yeah, when it comes to the build and muscles, especially for the modern times, foids definitely prefer that.

Generally foids like the tall lean swimmer body look, but yeah the calisthenic body is a plus as well.

They don't like stouty, robust, and wide look, like what you've mentioned before.

They don't like stouty, robust, and wide look, like what you've mentioned before.
big chest is not preferred, gyno is a death sentence

well i am jackhanmamaxxing so idc

Powershitters me

Suifuel for gymcels

Interesting. Added to my studies collection.

135 I'm incel. I weigh less than 120 though. I don't think foids care about how much you lift. Larger men can lift more and foids like larger men.

I already bench over 300ish.
I did 70kg (bar included)/ 145,5 pounds 10x 10x 10x last time I was in the gym. Last deadlift was 85kg 10x 10x 10x I want to try 90kg next time,
I was able to do 100kg 10x 10x 10x when I was a bit more fit, but I will get there. Last squad was 60kg. I try to go 3 times a week to the gym now.
When I go up with the weights I will shift to 5x5 workout.
Im 5'6 and roughly 70kg btw with at max 15% bodyfat.

working out wont get a man women. The only exception would be if you were able to monetize it somehow, bc that is what foids find attractive or atleast can use you for. But if you are just really strong but it dosnt result in a massive increase in ressources and status, they wont care.
personally though Id rather be strong and ugly than just ugly. Especially when you are ugly people will pick on you a lot, so being intimidating and able to defend and retaliate is important if you dont want to needlessly suffer even more. And even if you are destined to be weak bc you are a subhuman, at the very least one could try to be slightly less weak.

Its always just looks, money, status.

true, there were no roided powerlifter and bodybuilder physiques for most of our evolutionary history.

200max yet still incel

About time we have an ogre legionnaire as incels.
our incel army of tallfags and ogrecels shall inherit the world for us during the incel-rumbling
attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-season4.gif

wall-titans-rumbling.gif

attack-on-titan-the-rumbling.gif

@erenyeager

I did 70kg (bar included)/ 145,5 pounds 10x 10x 10x last time I was in the gym. Last deadlift was 85kg 10x 10x 10x I want to try 90kg next time,
I was able to do 100kg 10x 10x 10x when I was a bit more fit, but I will get there. Last squad was 60kg. I try to go 3 times a week to the gym now.
When I go up with the weights I will shift to 5x5 workout.
Im 5'6 and roughly 70kg btw with at max 15% bodyfat.

working out wont get a man women. The only exception would be if you were able to monetize it somehow, bc that is what foids find attractive or atleast can use you for. But if you are just really strong but it dosnt result in a massive increase in ressources and status, they wont care.
personally though Id rather be strong and ugly than just ugly. Especially when you are ugly people will pick on you a lot, so being intimidating and able to defend and retaliate is important if you dont want to needlessly suffer even more. And even if you are destined to be weak bc you are a subhuman, at the very least one could try to be slightly less weak.

Its always just looks, money, status.
Keep getting stronger and bigger, don't listen to those homosexuals that say "don't lift" and that want you to be weak and small, so them, normies, and Chads can take advantage or dominate you. Yeah as you said it's better to be "ugly and stronger than just be ugly."

Yeah foids don't care how strong and/or wide you are. Foids most will pick the weak Chad over the strong ogre incel that's stronger and bigger than the Chad. Foids like pretty feminine boys for the most part anyways.

Western society doesn't even masculinity, muscles, and strength especially in the modern times. In the older time, those things were more valued.

Yeah looks, money, and status definitely always takes precedence/priority.

Last edited:
135 I'm incel. I weigh less than 120 though. I don't think foids care about how much you lift. Larger men can lift more and foids like larger men.
Foids like pretty boys

Well it's obvious. The guy benching 550 must be a fat lard of shit solely dedicating his life around eating and lifting.

Well it's obvious. The guy benching 550 must be a fat lard of shit solely dedicating his life around eating and lifting.
Yeah, of course. Wouldn't be lean at all.

You had the name "Gymcelled," so I'd figured to lol.
Ive always said on this forum that gym is borderline useless for looks, tho it's a fun cope

Ive always said on this forum that gym is borderline useless for looks, tho it's a fun cope
Yeah, I mean getting some personal records or besting your old gym numbers is definitely a good feeling.

Getting stronger is nice and plus who the hell wants to be weak anyways as well?

you fuckers, I wish I could have your gym experience :feelsbadman:
Commercial gyms suck. Hate seeing Stacies in their tight yoga pants thing.

I have a home gym.

Invest in a home gym if you have the money.

Get squat stands or rack, barbell, weight plates, a bench, and adjustable dumbbells. Limited equipment, but you could do a lot with it.

Commercial gyms suck. Hate seeing Stacies in their tight yoga pants thing.

I have a home gym.

Invest in a home gym if you have the money.

Get squat stands or rack, barbell, weight plates, a bench, and adjustable dumbbells. Limited equipment, but you could do a lot with it.
true its distracting and I dont want to give them validation. Also gyms are often too full and I get mogged all the time.
No homegym atm for me bc I live with my parents.