Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bend ur knee to the white man little inkel

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
The white man at work is ur superior little inkel. Suck his cock and kiss his feet. And say “thank you white man for letting me lick your toes today”. Then scurry off and do your work little inkel. Don’t you dare question anything and do all the work we tell you to do. Including bob’s work too. Little inkel :feelswhat:. And have a good weekend u little cuck :feelswhat:. U better like doing it little nigger, we OWN you :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsaww:

Good little slave inkel

white tallfags should pay for manlets NEETbux

Last edited:
The white man at work is ur superior little inkel. Suck his cock and kiss his feet. And say “thank you white man for letting me lick your toes today”. Then scurry off and do your work little inkel. Don’t you dare question anything and do all the work we tell you to do. Including bob’s work too. Little inkel :feelswhat:. And have a good weekend u little cuck :feelswhat:. U better like doing it little nigger, we OWN you :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsaww:

Good little slave inkel
OY VEY GOY. HOW RACIST OF YOU. BTW, I need you to turn those reports by Monday, otherwise we'll have to let you go. Now be a good goy, get off this site, and get back to work white goyim.:feelswhat::feelswhat: