Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bennett the Sage is a prototypical IT fucking SIMP

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This fuckface is an IT soy neckbeard incarnate. He built his entire youtube channel off putting in titillating clips of Golden-era ultraviolent T&A anime, and then he goes OUT OF HIS FUCKING WAY to shame fans of this glorious and abandoned nippon artform for the reasons why they are probably gravitated toward it in the first place.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFVFYskKY4w

(6:50 when he criticizes Kojima's taste in female characters, and feels bad for paid bikini models having to stand next to manlet ricecels is particularly cringey)

The line: "God, I hope those women were paid well" makes me want to bitchslap that gay English cap off him

The whole feminist schtick he's putting up is particularly pathetic. He clearly has shame/ego issues about his IRL persona liking this stuff, so he needs to create this robed pervert character, which is probably a more honest depiction of himself, in order to justify why he's an expert on this shit. There is no reason to dive into the world of older controversial anime unless you are a pervy incel and want to watch something no normie would find acceptable. He's just like an IT member who is incel in every fiber of his being, yet claims to "watchdog" incel communities and act like he's better than us. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Just admit you love this shit.

Last edited:
Literally who?

Also bumping for others to see

Literally who?

Also bumping for others to see
just watch where I timestamped it around 6:50 for one minute so you can cringe if you want the short version

It's so annoying when white people complain about weeb shit not being feminist enough. Western media is already full of covered up ugly women, so go play shit like TLOU2 or MK11 instead. Why bitch about Metal Gear? Fucking virtue signaling faggots.

It's so annoying when white people complain about weeb shit not being feminist enough. Western media is already full of covered up ugly women, so go play shit like TLOU2 or MK11 instead. Why bitch about Metal Gear? Fucking virtue signaling faggots.
THEY RUINED ANIME, we will never have shit like Ninja Scroll, ever again