Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Fuuuuuuck I need my fucking ativan get High as fuck ! Once I took 5 mg of Ativan and slept for 25 hours and woke up like a fully energetic person

But 7.5 mg was pretty shit for me , it was too much and woke up dead inside , will not take it again that much

2.5 is the best taking probably

If you really want to get High 5 mg but really don’t do it

I’m thinking about my lorezapam these days ,I think withdrawal is starting fucking shit

Drug stores should give me all their ativan ffffffffffffffffsssssssss ,I don’t even use it that much

I rely on Mirtazapine for anxiety relief...

Alcohol can help mitigate wd if u have nothing else

Benzo addiction is probably the most destructive addiction there is. They are fucking POISON.

currently nodding on benzos, this shit will destroy u

Xanax is the best benzo,at least for me.

Currently trying to keep the booze withdrawal at bay...

I take klonopin and it’s the best anti aniexty med I ever took. I pop it under my tongue and 15min later I’m mellowed out

Fuuuuuuck I need my fucking ativan get High as fuck ! Once I took 5 mg of Ativan and slept for 25 hours and woke up like a fully energetic person

But 7.5 mg was pretty shit for me , it was too much and woke up dead inside , will not take it again that much

I’m thinking about my lorezapam these days ,I think withdrawal is starting fucking shit

Drug stores should give me all their ativan ffffffffffffffffsssssssss ,I don’t even use it that much
Take your meds responsibly Goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

My psychiatrist is a jerk and won't prescribe me good meds like benzos and stimulants, but shit like risperidone and valporaic acid instead.

I desperately need stimulants so I could write my manifesto, and benzos to complete my SN regime so I could rope peacefully if I'm ready.

My psychiatrist is a jerk and won't prescribe me good meds like benzos and stimulants, but shit like risperidone and valporaic acid instead.

I desperately need stimulants so I could write my manifesto, and benzos to complete my SN regime so I could rope peacefully if I'm ready.
Change your shrink

Antipsychotic s are lame imo
That's good it means u don't get addicted

You'll need to use the dark web as ur psychiatrist then

i don't know about you but the effects of lorazepam have worn off due to my body getting used to it. is it really that addictive?

i don't know about you but the effects of lorazepam have worn off due to my body getting used to it. is it really that addictive?
It’s great for me

done cold turkey off klonopin abuse 2 times last year. was hell as fuck.

went back to popping klonopin last winter but couldn't do a cold turkey i felt a grand mal seizure and death for first time in life.
i had to tell the medication secret to my little brother it was horrific but wholesome way to bond with blood brothers... anyway, we both went to doc after i told him simple stuff like to avoid being like me etc.

doctor put me on tapering with diazepam 10mg for 7 days then 5mg for 14 days. today i finished those and i feel chest burn and hell again. I'll need to see the doc but I'm broke. I'll beg on street tbh and go soon