Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill looked up traits of the aspergers syndrome and I wish I hadn't

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Turns out that I suffer from the Aspergers Syndrome. Never diagnosed but from what I've read online I resonate with all of those traits.

My awful motor skills were the most alarming. I was never able to ride a bike, never. My dad tried to teach me but he gave up on me since I kept falling and hurting myself.

I couldn't learn how to drive a car either, my instructor told me that I was the worst case he's ever seen.

I still to this day cannot tie my shoes which was mentioned in an article which stated that most spergs struggle to tie their shoes.

I remember being unable to focus on anything and throwing tantrums as a kid when I couldn't get the hang of something.

No matter how much I tried I could not learn to solve basic math tasks. I've tried very hard even had a teacher trying to help me but after all I still could not get the hang of it.

I believe that aspergers may be the worst high-functioning autism mental disorder.

@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel

@juche necromancer

Turns out that I suffer from the Aspergers Syndrome. Never diagnosed but from what I've read online I resonate with all of those traits.

My awful motor skills were the most alarming. I was never able to ride a bike, never. My dad tried to teach me but he gave up on me since I kept falling and hurting myself.

I couldn't learn how to drive a car either, my instructor told me that I was the worst case he's ever seen.

I still to this day cannot tie my shoes which was mentioned in an article which stated that most spergs struggle to tie their shoes.

I remember being unable to focus on anything and throwing tantrums as a kid when I couldn't get the hang of something.

No matter how much I tried I could not learn to solve basic math tasks. I've tried very hard even had a teacher trying to help me but after all I still could not get the hang of it.

I believe that aspergers may be the worst high-functioning autism mental disorder.

@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel
same, only got diagnosed this year at 26
but been in an out of mental health shit since childhood

- also couldnt drive. Only passed because luck. Instructor literally called parents and said I shouldnt drive
- also fine motor issues in childhood, still there, especially when im stressed. All my motor movement look like im nervous or aggro, even when im not

- also threw tantrums but my parents taught me to suppress that
- yeah im complete trash at math too, could never

same, only got diagnosed this year at 26
but been in an out of mental health shit since childhood

- also couldnt drive. Only passed because luck. Instructor literally called parents and said I shouldnt drive
- also fine motor issues in childhood, still there, especially when im stressed. All my motor movement look like im nervous or aggro, even when im not

- also threw tantrums but my parents taught me to suppress that
- yeah im complete trash at math too, could never
The uncontrollable shaking is the worst. People genuine think you're insane.

The uncontrollable shaking is the worst. People genuine think you're insane.
like the constant twitching or leg shaking?
I also like talk to myself and pace around in circles. People in my apartment probably think im fucking insane, i have 2 roommates and they complained about me talking all day.

the dude on the left in this video, thats kind of the vibe I give off, posture wise. I also do the leg thing

View: https://youtu.be/YoDFiaTt6ZY

like the constant twitching or leg shaking?
I also like talk to myself and pace around in circles. People in my apartment probably think im fucking insane, i have 2 roommates and they complained about me talking all day.

the dude on the left in this video, thats kind of the vibe I give off, posture wise. I also do the leg thing

View: https://youtu.be/YoDFiaTt6ZY

Yeah. When I was learning how to drive my legs were shaking uncontrollably even though I tried to calm down the leg shaking kept happening.

My instructor thought that I was insane. Everyone in the car laughed at me.

Sometimes when I pour myself water and there is someone in my room I start twitching.

Being different from normies is beyond brutal we will never be normal.

All I've ever wanted was to be normal but my shitty mental illness ruined my life.

Fuck my shitty life I want to end it all.

Ass burgers isn't real. Just another mental disorder made up by the people who only get paid if you believe you have one of their made-up mental disorders.

Ass burgers isn't real. Just another mental disorder made up by the people who only get paid if you believe you have one of their made-up mental disorders.
Retard

Get a diagnosis boyo is it really expensive I got one when I was pretty younger so I wasn’t aware it even costed money ngl

KYS self-diagnosing doesn't count. sounds like you do have it though.

Where are the assburgers Amish kids? Same place as the ADHD Amish kids. They don't get vaxxed, they don't take jew pills, they don't go to kiked government school, and, magically, their asses contain no burgers. Every mental disorder other than "lunacy" was coined less than 200 years ago. Employ a healthy degree of skepticism.

Get a diagnosis boyo is it really expensive I got one when I was pretty younger so I wasn’t aware it even costed money ngl
Getting diagnosed as an adult is extremely expensive in some countries. And because every normie thinks they are autistic these days, there are usually long waiting lists.

Without a diagnosis, it's pointless thinking about it.

Yeah. When I was learning how to drive my legs were shaking uncontrollably even though I tried to calm down the leg shaking kept happening.

My instructor thought that I was insane. Everyone in the car laughed at me.

Sometimes when I pour myself water and there is someone in my room I start twitching.

Being different from normies is beyond brutal we will never be normal.

All I've ever wanted was to be normal but my shitty mental illness ruined my life.

Fuck my shitty life I want to end it all.
i started having shakiness too during pandemic a lot of people saw me as weak and vulnerable and my head would shake a lot in class causing people to think i was a massive weirdo plus my disgusting looks too

I have almost every single symptom of AssburgER's

meds gave me asperger’s like symptoms like akathisia and dyskinesia. Theyve gone away but i probably have permanent brain damage (dopamine receptors are completely fried) as my attention span hasnt been the same since then. I have adverse reactions to caffeine though so im probably not completely fucked

Last edited:
im everything you mentioned except i can drive a little bit but i still failed my drivers test and my parents had to vouch to get me a license lol

-i would scream and cry if i didn't understand something right away
-always sucked at math and failed my final year
-could only ride a bike with training wheels
-i still can't tie my shoes

ive never been seen for autism/aspergers but it's overwhelmingly likely im on the spectrum

Seeing an autistic person is like seeing a bird who can't fly, you're forever grounded to never have a chance at life.

Brootal I think I have aspergers too.

Also I only learned how to tie my shoes a few months ago

""aspergers"" is just autism, it hasnt been in the DSM for years