Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Besides being ugly, do you think your photos would should hate you have

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Besides being ugly, does your body language show anger from like third person watching your own videos and selfies and shit? Sometimes I’ve took some photos and watching like apples year in recaps, besides being ugly I don’t look mad, though I feel it.

At those times in memory

Your title and post is quite the word salad, but I usually look relatively neutral in photos; smiling makes me look worse. :feelsjuice:

Your title and post is quite the word salad, but I usually look relatively neutral in photos; smiling makes me look worse. :feelsjuice:
I think I look neutral, but maybe it’s the autism not being able to read feelings kicking in or some shit lol

Me trying to figure out what that title means :kys:

Me trying to figure out what that title means :kys:
I was meaning that it’s a given you look ugly, but do you look mad. We aren’t foids so don’t always mix them up

Early life, in almost every photo I appear completely retarded, but nowadays I just look stoned and done with life so perhaps a bit of my depression and exasperation is there.

I look happy in few photos, when I smile I look terrible from the front like a serial killer and from the sides I look like Joseph Goebbels. When I'm not smiling I just look pissed, my neutral expression appears negative to most.

I look happy in few photos, when I smile I look terrible from the front like a serial killer and from the sides I look like Joseph Goebbels. When I'm not smiling I just look pissed, my neutral expression appears negative to most.
I’ve developed my bundy/Ramirez stare too lol.

Last edited:
I just look dead inside

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back