Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best all-natural tobacco?

Hmmmmmm?

• American Spirit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pueblo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
American Spirit Blue tastes bland to me and Pueblo Classic just tastes kind of sharp.

My taste buds have been hit by covid once or twice but... a Hamlet tasted fine and foods taste fine to me so... I don't think it's just me. But maybe it is idk.

i like the american spirit BLACKS. if they dont have the blacks then the light blue ones are good too. too bad theyve 14 bucks a pack lol

also tried the browns but without a filter u wind up with a lot of tobacco in your mouth

i like the american spirit BLACKS. if they dont have the blacks then the light blue ones are good too. too bad theyve 14 bucks a pack lol

also tried the browns but without a filter u wind up with a lot of tobacco in your mouth
Just set a nigger on fire and you have a black cigarette nonsmokeable

I actually just use roaches. I find they're very good :)

I mostly avoid the processed ciggies because I figure maybe less nitrate so less harmful.

the perique black sounds like exactly what u need. but idk if they sell it in a bag. i know they have it as regular packs

Wha wht what???? ROACHES?

Meme Cockroach GIF by MOODMAN

the perique black sounds like exactly what u need. but idk if they sell it in a bag. i know they have it as regular packs

I actually prefer buying cigarettes but I buy the loose tobacco because it's more readily available, at least if you want all-natural baccy :)

I'll check out Perique if I find it. The other Spirit types... hm. It's too expensive to keep trying them XD

Blue is one of the most neutral, I think? Other than being strong.

I quite like Papa Roach. XD

I actually prefer buying cigarettes but I buy the loose tobacco because it's more readily available, at least if you want all-natural baccy :)

I'll check out Perique if I find it. The other Spirit types... hm. It's too expensive to keep trying them XD

Blue is one of the most neutral, I think? Other than being strong.

I quite like Papa Roach. XD
the black is very strong, but in a good way. it does have a unique flavour vs most tobacoos but isnt chemical tasting at all

the black is very strong, but in a good way. it does have a unique flavour vs most tobacoos but isnt chemical tasting at all

Oh interesting. It's amazing how much tobacco varies in flavour really. More than most things.

It can be bland or sharp, but it can also have really unique and interesting flavours.

Marlboro I think is amazing, but I'm sure there are nicer brands out there.

Oh interesting. It's amazing how much tobacco varies in flavour really. More than most things.

It can be bland or sharp, but it can also have really unique and interesting flavours.

Marlboro I think is amazing, but I'm sure there are nicer brands out there.
ye that's why smoking is an enjoyable hobby. I mostly do it because I love trying different flavours

I limit my smokes to 1x/day to maximize flavour enjoyment (and reduce cancer risk - within reason, we are all going to die anyway)

i do like a good marlboro red but they taste chemically after trying spirits

we have a lot of rez cigs here that are actually okay for $3 a pack

ye that's why smoking is an enjoyable hobby. I mostly do it because I love trying different flavours

I limit my smokes to 1x/day to maximize flavour enjoyment (and reduce cancer risk - within reason, we are all going to die anyway)

i do like a good marlboro red but they taste chemically after trying spirits

we have a lot of rez cigs here that are actually okay for $3 a pack

Rez?

And yeah I don't smoke too often either.

It's definitely pleasant all-round and yeah the flavours are very good :)

The cancer thing... apparently the nitrates are a huge part of that.

none of those are natural dumbass. Especially american spirit

Why...