Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best fight from Naruto?

Best fight from Naruto?

• Sasuke vs Orochimaru (Death Forest)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaara vs Rock Lee

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Rock Lee vs Kimimaro

• Sasuke vs Naruto (Valley Of the End from part 1)

• Kakashi vs Hidan and Kakuzu

• Sasuke vs Killer Bee

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Naruto vs Pain

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Obito vs Kakashi

• Sasuke vs Naruto (Valley Of the End from Shippuden)

• Something else (comment)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
The occasional bits of fight animation thanks to a few standout animators’ skill was literally the only thing Naruto ever had going for it

The occasional bits of fight animation thanks to a few standout animators’ skill was literally the only thing Naruto ever had going for it
better choreography and creativity than everything from demon slayer

I chose Naruto vs Sasuke (Valley of the End) from Shippuden. It was so amazing. I do acknowledge that Obito vs Kakashi was some top tier stuff

Naruto vs Sasuke

better choreography and creativity than everything from demon slayer
Kind of an NPC take. I’d put Demon Slayer above Naruto just for its out of this world production values and visual quality alone, whereas Naruto just looks like shit when there isn’t the occasional fight scene to wake you up from the insulting amounts of endless, vapid filler. I’m not saying Demon Slayer is competent shonenslop or anything, but episode 19 alone is still better than most, if not anything Naruto has to offer which shonenfriends convince themselves makes it worth sitting through

Last edited:
Kind of an NPC take. I’d put Demon Slayer above Naruto just for its out of this world production values and visual quality alone, whereas Naruto just looks like shit when there isn’t the occasional fight scene to wake you up from the insulting amounts of endless, vapid filler. I’m not saying Demon Slayer is competent shonenslop or anything, but episode 19 alone is still better than most, if not anything Naruto has to offer
I haven't watched Demon Slayer yet but you can't really compare a seasonal show with a long running shonen designed to come out every week for like 14-ish years.

Kind of an NPC take. I’d put Demon Slayer above Naruto just for its out of this world production values and visual quality alone, whereas Naruto just looks like shit when there isn’t the occasional fight scene to wake you up from the insulting amounts of endless, vapid filler. I’m not saying Demon Slayer is competent shonenslop or anything, but episode 19 alone is still better than most, if not anything Naruto has to offer which shonenfriends convince themselves makes it worth sitting through
for me demon slayer is rotten shit. fight choreography is too fast paced and we can't see what characters are doing
this for example looks like diarrhea

naruto has more clear character movement

I haven't watched Demon Slayer yet but you can't really compare a seasonal show with a long running shonen designed to come out every week for like 14-ish years.
I don’t see why you couldn’t. If a show trite is trite, beyond remedy, built to go on forever, Saturday Morning Cartoon tier solely for the sake of being an insatiable money-making behemoth whose appetite only grows with the eating, then that’s undeniably a massive and inherent flaw that’s worth taking into criticism and comparison. No show is immune to comparison. I have more a little more respect for Demon Slayer in this regard because it actually ended and didn’t choose to go that route. At least not as long as a lot of the powerhouse shonen titles do.
for me demon slayer is rotten shit. fight choreography is too fast paced and we can't see what characters are doing
this for example looks like diarrhea

View attachment 1067341
That’s understandable I guess. I’ll admit I didn’t have a particularly easy time following some of Demon Slayer’s fights the first time I watched it either lol.

I think you just don’t like Ufotable's heavy usage of digital techniques (composition, 3DCG/3DCG backgrounds, Special effects, etc). They do so far more than any other anime studio out there, to the point it has become their signature look. So this is ultimately a matter of personal preference. I think they’re often the best at it, so it’s always welcome in my eyes.

Last edited:
I don’t see why you couldn’t. If a show trite is trite, beyond remedy, built to go on forever, Saturday Morning Cartoon tier solely for the sake of being an insatiable money-making behemoth whose appetite only grows with the eating, then that’s undeniably a massive and inherent flaw that’s worth taking into criticism and comparison. No show is immune to comparison. I have more a little more respect for Demon Slayer in this regard because it actually ended and didn’t choose to go that route. At least not as long as a lot of the powerhouse shonen titles do.

That’s understandable I guess. I’ll admit I didn’t have a particularly easy time following some of Demon Slayer’s fights the first time I watched it either lol.

I think you just don’t like Ufotable's heavy usage of digital techniques (composition, 3DCG/3DCG backgrounds, Special effects, etc). They do so far more than any other anime studio out there, to the point it has become their signature look. So this is ultimately a matter of personal preference. I think they’re often the best at it, so it’s always welcome in my eye
Fate Zero have more clear character movement, but since Fate Stay Night Ufotable started using a lot of fast sword clashing like here
Pobrane

I really hate this
Demon Slayer has it even more, escpecially during Rengoku vs Akaza

naruto has more clear character movement
I’m not saying dynamic, free flowing action animation doesn’t definitely have it’s merits too. I’m just saying Demon Slayer still objectively mogs Naruto. I’d rewatch One Punch Man if I wanted to see fluid, mind blowing action animation because it still has the most consistently and technically impressive the medium can offer, and it’s also just a great show in general, unlike Naruto.
Fate Zero have more clear character movement, but since Fate Stay Night Ufotable started using a lot of fast sword clashing like here
View attachment 1067374
I really hate this
Demon Slayer has it even more, escpecially during Rengoku vs Akaza
So basically, you don’t like unrealistic character animation. Kind of odd because the medium is inherently unrealistic anyway and there are plenty of other more unrealistic elements you could fixate on, but I get where you’re coming from. I’ve never heard of someone NOT thinking Rengoku vs Akaza was the coolest shit they’ve seen though :dafuckfeels:

I still need to watch the Fate series ngl. If I wasn't a broke NEET I would buy the TCL QM8 TV I’ve wanted so badly so I can finally watch all of the high quality weebshit shows I've put on my backlog because experiencing them any other way would be an insult.

hank schrader & steve gomez vs. jack welker's gang in front of walter white

I’ve never heard of someone NOT thinking Rengoku vs Akaza was the coolest shit they’ve seen though
I literally can't see what they are doing

I still need to watch the Fate series ngl. If I wasn't a broke NEET I would buy the TCL QM8 TV I’ve wanted so badly so I can finally watch all of the high quality weebshit shows I've put on my backlog because experiencing them any other way would be an insult.
read fate/stay night, don't watch it. Fate/Zero is the only one you should watch bar shitpost fanservice shows like Carnival Phantasm and Fate/Ilya Kaleid

None because Naruto is shit.

I’m just saying Demon Slayer still objectively mogs Naruto.
for me demon slayer has way worst choreography and soundtrack than naruto
I explained choreography
when it comes to soundtrack...demon slayer very often uses generic epic choirs and random electronic that simply doesn't fit traditional japanese setting

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9gdV7WsXPA

One Punch Man
also has too fast paced movement like during carnage kabuto vs saitama and entire saitama vs boros

in terms of choreography hajime no ippo is best thing madhouse even created

for me demon slayer has way worst choreography and soundtrack than naruto
I explained choreography
when it comes to soundtrack...demon slayer very often uses generic epic choirs and random electronic that simply doesn't fit traditional japanese setting
The music is the one thing that shonenslop usually ever gets right. As for Demon Slayer, the voice acting was competent, with the exception of Hiro Shimono’s ear piercing performance as Zenitsu which sounds nothing like his best of work, and the sound design was at least existent, which is a hell of a lot more than you can say about most of its genre contemporaries who’ve realized how lazy they can be with their young audiences who couldn’t care less about quality sound design. But speaking of the soundscape, it’s time to stop bitching and start gushing, because I must complement the one person behind the production who outshone everyone else on staff despite said staff already bringing their all, the composer who I’m sure many of you love with all your heart even if you don’t know her name, Yuki Kajiura.

If the name doesn’t ring a bell, you still probably know her from her iconic gothic soundtracks for some of the most famous anime of the last decade, from Fate/Zero to Magical Girl Madoka Magica, and while her work on Demon Slayer was a collaboration with Go Shīna, the combination of his brass with her strings was a match made in heaven. Kajiura was a prodigy to begin with and has only continued as a full fledged musical genius for the past decade, and she and Shīna made this show so much more than it could’ve been, even with its already full staff of talent.

Demon Slayer’s soundtrack takes a more atmospheric and ethereal approach than I think most shonen usually does, but it fits the tone and aesthetic qualities of the show extremely well. Overall though, Naruto does have some admittedly iconic tunes and I can agree that they’re more memorable than pretty much anything you’ll hear in Demon Slayer, and therefore, I can actually see myself coming back to Naruto’s OST just because of how catchy the music is. It’s good shit in its own right, and I’d even go so far as to say I dig it more than Demon Slayer’s OST.

Last edited:
read fate/stay night, don't watch it. Fate/Zero is the only one you should watch bar shitpost fanservice shows like Carnival Phantasm and Fate/Ilya Kaleid
>he expects me to play a game where I have to read words

Giphy 2

No but tbh, I don’t play vidya in general so that’s off the table. I heard the show kind of just becomes gacha game tier waifubait slop after some point, which is quite depressing since I already know the first two (or so?) seasons are masterful pieces of fiction :fuk:

:yes: This
I'd still suggest watching unlimited budget works and heaven's feel first just for the animation and to have a general idea of what is going on. Helps poor reading comprehensioncels such as myself

View: https://youtu.be/QQbBzOvPBpc?si=uMIVR9etqiH0Swqa
Kek’d ngl

I might get into visual novels when I reach a point in life where I have the funds to splurge on a usable PC that isn’t infected with viruses. Also doesn’t help that my mom’s borderline psycho bf built it and hid everything behind a security lock. Like oh, you want to download anything other than images, change the settings, or do literally anything other than surf the web? Tough luck retard!

Hate it here :feelsbadman:

I like the Tobi vs Fuu and Torena fight