Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over today was the best day of my life

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i was seriously going to rope when i got home from school today. i remember telling my desk mates that i was going to rope tonight etc etc. my method was going to be by rope and the reason is because of some shit thta happened yesterday i dont even want to spend time explaining and not only that my whole life as a whole i was so exhausted i couldnt even move my body this morning.

i was in class, not even bothering with the notes because i was going to die tonight anyways. and this girl... this girl i see hanging around all the boys came up to me whilst i was sitting alone and asked me to copy her notes because she could see i didnt copy shit down. and she told me i can bring it home if i wanted :cryfeels: wow...
shes a whore for chad, but ive never felt such kindness from a human being before let alone a foid.

i went outside for the first time during break and played soccer with everyone and holy shit, i felt so amazing. i got so sunburnt from the sun but it didnt matter ive never thought id enjoy socializing with normies before. they were all so nice to me.
the best thing of all that happened to me today.

the girl came up to me.
she said that i should go outside with everyone more and then waved at me.

View: https://youtu.be/O8mqEtJg_mo?si=KK1JG5jiXau1AbmF

i seriously was going to rope if it wasnt for this foid, she gave me a grain of hope. her delicate and soft skin, and beautiful and kind voice. i would let her degrade me guys. im sorry ive never had a girl treat me this way before its actually so shocking.
im so ugly jfl why would she even talk to me :cryfeels:
i know she was just being nice to me because im the class loser but still.

today was a hell for me, i had school up until 5pm and then when i got home my tutoring last for 4 hours. so im really tired guys but i think theres hope. maybe. but then i see her touching other guys in my class and it all comes crumbling down and im back to reality again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfDdj6b9PeM

How tall and old are you, I'm just curious.

U talked about killing urself to multiple classmates, i think they asked her to be nice to you or Maybe its God having sum mercy on u

U talked about killing urself to multiple classmates, i think they asked her to be nice to you or Maybe its God having sum mercy on u
yeah most likely jfl. fml. but i want to be delusional helps me cope

18, and 5'10 but im obese 220lbs
So aswell as been a school kid you are obese. Im suspicious of you being actually being "incel"...

yeah most likely jfl. fml. but i want to be delusional helps me cope
Yea best enjoy ur delusions sometimes and never ask her if someone asked her to be nice to you, that foid is just playing her "spiritual healing role" for her ego. I bet she will do it again

@inceloser DM me your face pics (front and side profile) and I will outline a path for you by which you can looksmaxx and get out this rotting mentality.

So aswell as been a school kid you are obese. Im suspicious of you being actually being "incel"...
fat guys are mostly extroverted normies, real incels like myself are skinny as fuck
im sure the avg weight on this site is significantly lower than most men

Good for you maybe you can get some friends or at least people who treat you like a human being. just try not to get your hopes up too much. hope is the enemy of cope.

Lucky you, gratz (unless she is from the suicide hotline clinic)

Fatcel=Vocel
Just stop being a fatass, you deserve to feel bad about yourself if choose to be fat, gymmax and get out of this suicidal mentality, pls dont rope there is hope

@inceloser DM me your face pics (front and side profile) and I will outline a path for you by which you can looksmaxx and get out this rotting mentality.
dude i already know whats needed but tbh its over ngl even after surgery. ive made morphs and its most likely unachievable to look like that with surgery without 200k usd

After reading only the title: Fuck you.

hope is the enemy of cope.
bookmarked
Fatcel=Vocel
Just stop being a fatass, you deserve to feel bad about yourself if choose to be fat, gymmax and get out of this suicidal mentality, pls dont rope there is hope
nope ive been muscular before and gymmaxxed, and thats when i got bullied the most tbh

dude i already know whats needed but tbh its over ngl even after surgery.
What surgeries do you need? CCW Bimax? Orbital decompression? Infraorbital malar implants? Wraparound jaw implants?

i was seriously going to rope when i got home from school today. i remember telling my desk mates that i was going to rope tonight etc etc. my method was going to be by rope and the reason is because of some shit thta happened yesterday i dont even want to spend time explaining and not only that my whole life as a whole i was so exhausted i couldnt even move my body this morning.

i was in class, not even bothering with the notes because i was going to die tonight anyways. and this girl... this girl i see hanging around all the boys came up to me whilst i was sitting alone and asked me to copy her notes because she could see i didnt copy shit down. and she told me i can bring it home if i wanted :cryfeels: wow...
shes a whore for chad, but ive never felt such kindness from a human being before let alone a foid.

i went outside for the first time during break and played soccer with everyone and holy shit, i felt so amazing. i got so sunburnt from the sun but it didnt matter ive never thought id enjoy socializing with normies before. they were all so nice to me.
the best thing of all that happened to me today.

the girl came up to me.
she said that i should go outside with everyone more and then waved at me.

View: https://youtu.be/O8mqEtJg_mo?si=KK1JG5jiXau1AbmF

i seriously was going to rope if it wasnt for this foid, she gave me a grain of hope. her delicate and soft skin, and beautiful and kind voice. i would let her degrade me guys. im sorry ive never had a girl treat me this way before its actually so shocking.
im so ugly jfl why would she even talk to me :cryfeels:
i know she was just being nice to me because im the class loser but still.

today was a hell for me, i had school up until 5pm and then when i got home my tutoring last for 4 hours. so im really tired guys but i think theres hope. maybe. but then i see her touching other guys in my class and it all comes crumbling down and im back to reality again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfDdj6b9PeM

I'm glad you're happy brocel

I had some contacts with foids one year ago and I'm still coping (delusion) I meet one of them again (especially some goth lesbian). Btw I'm more obese (I'm oscillating between 285-295 lbs at 5'10.5) and I'm waiting for my surgery.

These noobs should just starve, the eternal fakecel underneath all that mayonnaise reveals itself.

Sounds really nice man

I miss school. I’m just alone all the time now and there’s no possibility of cute school shit like that happening to me. Girls my age are all turbobitches who strut around with their fancy careers and shit, not really even giving the time of day to anyone let alone a stranger

I'm really glad you didn't kill yourself. Even if she does flirt with other guys, it's still not worth it dude. Trust me. I blew off half my face in an attempted suicide and it made me not want to do it anymore.

What surgeries do you need? CCW Bimax? Orbital decompression? Infraorbital malar implants? Wraparound jaw implants?
bimax, genioplasty, need to have my protruding lips removed too, my mandible is very recessed its shocking, almond eye surgery, rhinoplasty, maybe rib removal because i swear on my life my waist looks like this bro and i know a guy who got it done and the results werent bad.

I'm really glad you didn't kill yourself. Even if she does flirt with other guys, it's still not worth it dude. Trust me. I blew off half my face in an attempted suicide and it made me not want to do it anymore.
i still want to rope, today was a horrible day tbh. i want to run away and live alone.

I'm the exact same wieght and height as you.
we should lose weight man
I had some contacts with foids one year ago and I'm still coping (delusion) I meet one of them again (especially some goth lesbian). Btw I'm more obese (I'm oscillating between 285-295 lbs at 5'10.5) and I'm waiting for my surgery.
being fat is a death sentence
Sounds really nice man

I miss school. I’m just alone all the time now and there’s no possibility of cute school shit like that happening to me. Girls my age are all turbobitches who strut around with their fancy careers and shit, not really even giving the time of day to anyone let alone a stranger
today was shit dude. reality check

need to have my protruding lips removed too, my mandible is very recessed its shocking
prognathism is very difficult to fix even with jaw surgery.

18, and 5'10 but im obese 220lbs
I don't think you belong here, go lose some lbs and try to improve yourself. Don't take this as offense.

losing weight is so hard god.
Yeah, I know, I was there too.Intermittent Fasting was my way, it took me some months... you could try, who knows... Information is free for everyone today.

kinda like when that foid smiled to ER one time. he mentioned it in his Manifest and said that girls hold so much power that its unbelieveable. Just a smile alone can save a mans life.

kinda like when that foid smiled to ER one time. he mentioned it in his Manifest and said that girls hold so much power that its unbelieveable. Just a smile alone can save a mans life.
legit man

whorey girls have lower standarts so you go from insel to ltn

we should lose weight man

being fat is a death sentence

today was shit dude. reality check
I’ll go back and read it again. I admit I didn’t fully read it the first time.

lol now imagine having that type of nice interaction with people especially women everyday beginning from the day you were born its fucking brutal just thinking about it fuck man

lol now imagine having that type of nice interaction with people especially women everyday beginning from the day you were born its fucking brutal just thinking about it fuck man
it took 18 years for this to happen to me, and she was just trying to be nice because i sit alone all the time.

Just because a girl talks to you doesn't mean she is romantically or sexually interested in you. Girls talk to me all the time but they just see Me as a "friend" and nothing more than friends. And most of the time, they ask you for favors. They only give their attention to guys that they are attractive

Just because a girl talks to you doesn't mean she is romantically or sexually interested in you. Girls talk to me all the time but they just see Me as a "friend" and nothing more than friends. And most of the time, they ask you for favors. They only give their attention to guys that they are attractive
:feelscry:yeah, figured