Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best incel music

mknova

mknova

Recruit
★★★★★
Recently I'm re-listening to Eminem, his older stuff especially I think is some great incel music
In the lyrics he talks about some pretty crazy shit, I think he was on the path to be one of us but then he got good at rapping and also had a glow up
You can still feel the rage from the bullying and shitty upbringing even though he got famous and rich

I'd like to hear about what albums/artists you like, maybe create an incel-core chart

I was expecting to see eggman's music video LMAO

Recently I'm re-listening to Eminem, his older stuff especially I think is some great incel music
In the lyrics he talks about some pretty crazy shit, I think he was on the path to be one of us but then he got good at rapping and also had a glow up
You can still feel the rage from the bullying and shitty upbringing even though he got famous and rich
View attachment 1011470

I'd like to hear about what albums/artists you like, maybe create an incel-core chart
Fried by Fluoride is the best incelcore artist, by miles. NEET and UhOhSlater is also very good. I can DM you my incelcore playlist on Spotify if you're interested

Nier automata ost has such a pessimistic zest, akin to our world view if you are not a faggot

Fried by Fluoride is the best incelcore artist, by miles. NEET and UhOhSlater is also very good. I can DM you my incelcore playlist on Spotify if you're interested
yes send it

I don’t see wigger music as incel music at all.

I don’t listen to incelcore either, most people who consume that are 4troon normies who want to be edgy.

Many infamous incels or nearcels have been Rammstein fans. I do enjoy Rammstein. But for the most part I really just listen to nightcore versions of random songs from the 2000s or early 2010s

Listen to Russian post punk like Ploho

I hate all music. never understood why niggas liked that shit