Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:You cant stand up for yourself verbally

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Everytime someone wants to verbally attack me whether if its a manager yelling at me for an unjustified reason or some bully deciding to attack me verbally for some reason, I cant figure out how to defend myself verbally all thanks to my strict step father who always got enraged at me for everything now I cant even stand up for myself and I have to submit to whoever tf is bullying me.

Now I hear managers say a "compliment" about me saying "I like him because he never complains" but the fact I never complain makes me worry they will intentionally take advantage of that.

In school I had no backbone. I let a lot of stupid fucking faggots pick on me because I was too weak. I hope those faggots sit on a frying pan with hot oil and then take a bath full of sulphuric acid to cool off the burns in GTA 6

Yes, I hate that the most about my personality.

Avoiding them is badass

I'm the same way. I fucking hate it.

I was only physical but I don't want to be a nigger anymore and trying to be verbal but when I do there is so much things to say but it gets overwhelming so I don't say anything. It sucks.

I hate this. Even when you do have something to say, it makes you look even worse.

Incel trait: knowing there no reason to stand up for yourself verbally. It achieves nothing, and if your face or height is shit enough, you've just make yourself out for ridicule.

Smart incel trait: avoiding those situations where you think to in the first place.

Being non-NT basically cripples you in tense social situations. :feelsbadman:

Everytime someone wants to verbally attack me whether if its a manager yelling at me for an unjustified reason or some bully deciding to attack me verbally for some reason, I cant figure out how to defend myself verbally all thanks to my strict step father who always got enraged at me for everything now I cant even stand up for myself and I have to submit to whoever tf is bullying me.

Now I hear managers say a "compliment" about me saying "I like him because he never complains" but the fact I never complain makes me worry they will intentionally take advantage of that.
i always failed at insulting others back. The bullies always had there friends to back them up at all times so i just chose to stay quiet

find anothER way to stand up for yourself

never stand up for yourself verbally if you have a squeaky voice

Incel trait: knowing there no reason to stand up for yourself verbally. It achieves nothing, and if your face or height is shit enough, you've just make yourself out for ridicule.

Smart incel trait: avoiding those situations where you think to in the first place.
This.

You'll be laughed at for getting angry, especially if you're short. I'm 5'8" and whenever I'd get angry at work (I worked in a hot kitchen in a restaurant btw - so yelling was normal) and it ended up with people not liking me, but also making fun of me. I totally alienated myself at work and ended up quitting after 10 years of that shit. Normies will collectively gaslight and humiliate you if they get the opportunity. Best to avoid all those type of situations as much as you can. I regret ever opening my mouth and arguing with anyone, it always ends up with me being the "bad guy", so fuck it.