Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Moneymaxxing Ideas??

FarCel

FarCel

Officer
Any ideas brocels-

Programming?
Ewhoring?

:feelshmm::feelshmm:

catfishing on onilyfans

Programming?

Perhaps:

Re: Iterating through strings as tables
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180781256Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:24 PM CST
Usage of the substring function is a viable method for accomplishing this particular task. Alternatively, if you desire for greater specification, you could utilize the string.gmatch() iterative function to obtain specified elements of the string, as specified below: String = "Example"; for c in String:gmatch("%a") do print(c); end The argument for the gmatch function would be any desired control-strings. Although, it should be recognized that the variable "c" merely to the current character that meets the specified criteria within the iterative cycle, rather than the numerical index.

Mug people in dark alleyways

programming is a good one for people like us. Apparently some jobs which involve next-to-no human interaction become open to you with that skill... And they pay decent too. I've been tempted in the past to give it a shot but never did. Might be a good idea if you are still young though. Way to quietly moneymaxx & avoid depressing workplace interactions with stacys… if u can bag a from home or freelance job.

Sell stuff that you won't use anymore

programming is a good one for people like us. Apparently some jobs which involve next-to-no human interaction become open to you with that skill... And they pay decent too. I've been tempted in the past to give it a shot but never did. Might be a good idea if you are still young though. Way to quietly moneymaxx & avoid depressing workplace interactions with stacys… if u can bag a from home or freelance job.

same boat...thought about it as well but now worried it's getting saturated esp for a newbie who knows very little about it..:feelswhat:

catfishing on onilyfans
any guides or suggestions how to do this??

Seems fairly difficult with all their KYC and demanding IDs with someone's picture and everything...but I"m open to suggestions

any guides or suggestions how to do this??

Seems fairly difficult with all their KYC and demanding IDs with someone's picture and everything...but I"m open to suggestions
idk how but ik someone who catfishes on onlyfans, @oliviacasta, she uses some sort of AI face reconstruction to make herself look different. But yeah its difficult

learn skills or get people to help you make something that can be worth a lot of $ like Jewelry or even sex dolls and sell for insane mark up price and LARP on your shop website on how great it is

Scrap Metal Recycling and Salvage.

Any ideas brocels-

Programming?
Ewhoring?

:feelshmm::feelshmm:
drug dealing
  • landlord leech maxxing
  • import export Maxxing
  • multiple remote jobs at once aka overemployed
  • slumlord Maxxing or section 8 Maxxing in republican state where can evict easily :feelsdevil:

Perhaps:

Re: Iterating through strings as tables
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180781256Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:24 PM CST
Usage of the substring function is a viable method for accomplishing this particular task. Alternatively, if you desire for greater specification, you could utilize the string.gmatch() iterative function to obtain specified elements of the string, as specified below: String = "Example"; for c in String:gmatch("%a") do print(c); end The argument for the gmatch function would be any desired control-strings. Although, it should be recognized that the variable "c" merely to the current character that meets the specified criteria within the iterative cycle, rather than the numerical index.

I'll resume by building my mining rig, of-course.