Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL best part about being a night janitor

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Foids leave their shoes in the cubicles so I get to sniff their smelly feet :feelsohh::ahegao:

where's that dude from sewers who jerked off with foids shoes?:feelskek:

@Furlossus thoughts?

You should jerk off, they won't know it was you.

@incelerated thoughts

im not a janitor but i used to work overtime in a big office space. Women would leave their clothes/shoes/undergarments/laundry/feminine products etc..etc.... over night

This one girl Cristina would have her Mom drop off laundry every Thursday and take it Friday. She'd leave it overnight Thursday for some reason. I would go through her bag and find the panties and ave a fookin good time (if you catch my drift :ahegao:)(sometimes there was little panties which I knew was her daughters and they would barely wrap around my whole cock. Cum-fiesta I would leave for her:feelsLSD:)

One time I walked in on a girl (the building would turn off the Air Conditioner after 5pm) in nothing but a REALLY LOOSE very think white tanktop. She was sweating up a storm. Her body was all slick with sweat. I was cleaning up and from the side I saw her nipple while she was typing. Big long nipple hanging down from her udders. I had to excuse myself and take a quick 10min break. Spent the whole 10mins in the bathroom and came out really sweaty myself (if you understand what I am saying :ahegao:)

It's fucking awsum working around girls at night

im not a janitor but i used to work overtime in a big office space. Women would leave their clothes/shoes/undergarments/laundry/feminine products etc..etc.... over night

This one girl Cristina would have her Mom drop off laundry every Thursday and take it Friday. She'd leave it overnight Thursday for some reason. I would go through her bag and find the panties and ave a fookin good time (if you catch my drift :ahegao:)(sometimes there was little panties which I knew was her daughters and they would barely wrap around my whole cock. Cum-fiesta I would leave for her:feelsLSD:)

One time I walked in on a girl (the building would turn off the Air Conditioner after 5pm) in nothing but a REALLY LOOSE very think white tanktop. She was sweating up a storm. Her body was all slick with sweat. I was cleaning up and from the side I saw her nipple while she was typing. Big long nipple hanging down from her udders. I had to excuse myself and take a quick 10min break. Spent the whole 10mins in the bathroom and came out really sweaty myself (if you understand what I am saying :ahegao:)

It's fucking awsum working around girls at night
This guy gets today’s Based award.

:feelspuke:
Only place foids feet belongs stroking my cock

Jizz in them, then.

You have to be careful, there are hidden cameras that foid like to setup in their office space that they can view from their phone at home.

I used to work fast-food as a dining room janitor in the late 2000s. I had enough money to buy my first smartphone, I started taking sneak pictures of foids soles under the booth when they wore flip flops. I still have some of those pics saved. Sometime the foid co-workers would leave their tennis shoes in their bag in the breakroom, the best ones are the ones that smell like vinegar. The rush of excitement from voyeurism was uncanny. About a year into it, I had to stop.