Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sitting by myself in my shared-flat room while other people are enjoying themselves in their neat little groups

supermaxxer

supermaxxer

Recruit
★★★
Basically the title.

Intially, we'd intended to hang out all of us together.

But foids seem to have changed their minds last minute and decided to have foids night...

I AM IN MY FUCKING ROOM AND CAN HEAR THEM TALK ABOUT GUYS AND LAUGHING ON THE BALCONY.

Just kill me already, Lord.

Gonna go cope-work out.

Should have gone ER tbh

Fucking hell same here buddy. In college I have to listen to foids gossip all the fucking time, not because on purpose, but because they were in proximity to me and I can hear every little thing.
foid gossip is both ragefuel and ropefuel

Brutal. I don't think I could cope with a shared-flat. Sounds like pure hell.

They tend to talk for such a long period of time as well, their voices are so annoying when they do that
Dude their voices are fucking disgusting to listen to

Objectively horrible sound

Fate of most incels. Some start hating the black pill as a 'escape' and then just live
alone in apartments. No doubt the fate of 98% of ex members of the forum.

All foid voices only sound good when they're talking quietly. As soon as they raise their voice they sound like ducks and chickens put to the slaughter and air horns, it gives you physical pain it's beyond annoyance, just makes you want to backhand them
It's worse when they are objectively not even 5/10 foids and get unlimited cock attention by pussy-starved normies like hell

You Know what to do.

Honestly I should give this advice to all incels. TEST YOUR APARTMENTS SOUND PROOFING AND INSULATION BEFORE SIGNING A CONTRACT. I should make a separate thread about this. Either that or get a two-floor duplex where you only have to worry about sound proofing your adjacent neighbors instead of all directions.
Please do, seriously

Or better yet, Kacynski Maxx and get a cabin in the woods. Hell even a shitty one-story house somewhere in Houston would be better than having to listen to sexhavers
Especially if they are going for normies 3 points above their looksmatch