Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best pets?

Title

• Total voters
Dogs are number one, Either pitbull or german shepard, But I Still own a bearded dragon i got In middle school, As long as a 20gallon long salt water, I used to have clown fish but they died Now its only nerite snails.

Dogs are number one, Either pitbull or german shepard, But I Still own a bearded dragon i got In middle school, As long as a 20gallon long salt water, I used to have clown fish but they died Now its only nerite snails.
Nice brocel.
I like dogs but it's too sad when they die

Nice brocel.
I like dogs but it's too sad when they die
Yeah thats true I only cried when I had to put down my boarder collie My german shepard Left scars on my hand, I forgot to mention Him, my grandfather got him from the son of his Marine friend And he had served in war he had ptsd and would have seizures alot Mf was mean
Idk if he was a trained drug dog cause he bit my uncle once when he brought weed inside the house

Last edited:
German shepards as their aryan blood will turn them into warrior hounds that crush femoid and nigger skulls with their jaws if trained to do so.

Yeah thats true I only cried when I had to put down my boarder collie My german shepard Left scars on my hand, I forgot to mention Him, my grandfather got him from the son of his Marine friend And he had served in war he had ptsd and would have seizures alot Mf was mean
Idk if he was a trained drug dog cause he bit my uncle once when he brought weed inside the house
Yeah Shepards are something else my cousins shepard almost killed my brother. JFL