Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Who would you rather fight to the death against either Tyrone or 3 Pumas with 3 brocels of your choice

Who would you rather fight

• Total voters
I’d rather fight Goku

I have good fighting instincts with humans. I sometimes dodged attacks instinctively, so i think i have a chance against tyrone 1vs1.

I'm taking @gymcellragefuel and @Skoga @faded

I can just shoot or stab Tyrone, good look doing that with 3 pumas lol

After the shit I’ve seen Tyrones do, I choose puma

I can just shoot or stab Tyrone, good look doing that with 3 pumas lol
The knife would break when you try to stab him and the bullets would bounce off

Even if I loose to tyrone. If I can put my finger inside his eye or bite on finger off him it is already a victory.

Even if I loose to tyrone. If I can put my finger inside his eye or bite on finger off him it is already a victory.
Your teeth with break if you bite him

What kind of fight is it :ping: is it a direct confrontation or do I pick the circumstances?

Tyrone have long ass limbs, arm length and leg length are crazy. It's very dangerous, look what tyrone Jon Jones did to blackcel Daniel Cormier even though DC was an olympic champion wrestler and just had shorter limbs.

On the other hand Pumas are not that big and strong, when I was near Montana I saw them all the time.

Tyrone have long ass limbs, arm length and leg length are crazy. It's very dangerous, look what tyrone Jon Jones did to blackcel Daniel Cormier even though DC was an olympic champion wrestler and just had shorter limbs.
DC is manlet but still Tyrone and isn't 5'10, I met him in person and me and him are same height

Why is fighting "Tyrone" considered a suicide? Give me a sword and I'll hack him to pieces.

Why is fighting "Tyrone" considered a suicide? Give me a sword and I'll hack him to pieces.
The sword will break when it makes contact with his skin

Pumas. It sounds more badass to be killed by a puma.

Also, I disagree fighting a Tyrone is 'suicide' --- they tend to fight dirty or in packs