Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best place to ascend?

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
The Philippines looks pretty good. Low cost of living, people speak English, and the men are EXTREMELY short. But are there too many mayocels already there to compete with me? Is a different SEA country better? The Yucatan region of mexico also looks promising. The people there looked nice and good to move in among when I was there, as well as the men being easy to complete with. Not only that, but the prices are also very cheap. I've heard Africa is an option for ascending, but I would probably just get moved by Tyrone, not to mention that black foids are the ugliest. What's my best option?

IStock 000026113990 Elevator sign

Tbh literally every other south east asian country is your best bet.

A shithole. Any shithole

A stool in your living room

Philippines, I have done tonnes of research and did a tester trip to hooker central in Pattaya to get a feel of things.

I plan to try and ascend when we can travel again.

Flips are poor, if you go to a non tourist place i.e not Manila or Angeles (hooker place) or the tourist islands and go off the path you'll get a qt flip gf.

You could try using Tinder or dating apps and set your location to a SEA country and see if you'd do okay there before actually planning a trip there

You could try using Tinder or dating apps and set your location to a SEA country and see if you'd do okay there before actually planning a trip there
Good luck with that
Tenor2

BlackOps2Cel, pbuhn, mogs 99.994% of .co, tbh, ngl

In the emergency room.

Philippines, I have done tonnes of research and did a tester trip to hooker central in Pattaya to get a feel of things.

I plan to try and ascend when we can travel again.

Flips are poor, if you go to a non tourist place i.e not Manila or Angeles (hooker place) or the tourist islands and go off the path you'll get a qt flip gf.
what's the best city in your opinion? big enough to have the most options without it being a tourist trap

what's the best city in your opinion? big enough to have the most options without it being a tourist trap
Surigao City

Very small tourist industry but it's a 3rd-tier city so lots of regular foids about prime for JBWmaxxing.

Surigao City

Very small tourist industry but it's a 3rd-tier city so lots of regular foids about prime for JBWmaxxing.
kek at your new avi :feelskek: