Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if I could ascend, would it be worth it?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm a grotesquely hideous ethnic sand nigger, I'm also aging, gonna be a wizard soon. My ethnic looksmatch is for whites only, but even if I could get some ugly foid, would it be worth it? Sub 8 men need to scrape the bottom of the barel to compete for the fattest and ugliest foids. What would be the point of ascending with some ugly landwhale who will only use me for the little money I have?

I've gotten to a point where ascension isn't even worth fantasizing about.

Once you're nearing 30 (or even mid-twenties) it's basically pointless. Even if you eventually betabuxx some used up whore you're still gonna be depressed while she fucks a new chad every week behind your back

You're a 6'1 lightskin sandnigger with green eyes. You mog most ethnics, and even some whites with those stats.

Based thread. You're right, it most likely isn't worth it. Be prepared for the cuckcels to call you fakecel and volcel though :feelskek:

No, let us be honest. Once you reach your mid 20's and you are still incel, it is over and it is not even worth ascending at that point anymore.
Your looksmatch would have gone through miles of shlong and you would be nothing to her.

Once you're nearing 30 (or even mid-twenties) it's basically pointless. Even if you eventually betabuxx some used up whore you're still gonna be depressed while she fucks a new chad every week behind your back
If you don't get laid by 21 as a guy you are basically fucked and you should consider castrating yourself and finding something better to do with your time it's been over

If you don't get laid by 21 as a guy you are basically fucked and you should consider castrating yourself and finding something better to do with your time it's been over
Basically what I've been doing now. It's still pretty painful though going through every day knowing nobody will ever truly and deeply care about you

Over for everything that exists in the universe cels

Basically what I've been doing now. It's still pretty painful though going through every day knowing nobody will ever truly and deeply care about you
Which is exactly why I lost all trust and love for women and most men I don't belong in this Society I wish I was never born but I'm here just to suffer with all these normies harassing me

Which is exactly why I lost all trust and love for women and most men I don't belong in this Society I wish I was never born but I'm here just to suffer with all these normies harassing me
I'm actually fine with being born even though I've been genetically cursed and had to deal woth constant ridicule for most of my life. If I really didn't wanna be alive anymore I would just opioid and benzomaxx so I die a painless death where I fall asleep feeling super nice and relaxed

You're a 6'1 lightskin sandnigger with green eyes. You mog most ethnics, and even some whites with those stats.
I'm just about 6', my eyes are an amber hazel color that looks slightly greenish in bright lighting, idk why people keep saying I have green eyes. I can't mog ethnics because I am an ethnic, all ethnics are 0/10.