Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was only mogged in the library

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
There were students sitting there who were learning. Many of them were busy with their things. You could see that they lead a successful life. Most of the students didn't look like nerds but like good-looking people. The women were very pretty and the men were very attractive too. Even the Asians were good looking and some were quite tall and attractive. She always thought a lot of students looked like nerds but they look like normies, chadlites, chads. I didn't see anyone very ugly there except me. really crazy. You would think that only good-looking people would study and be successful if you looked at the people there. Most of them also had very modern glasses, including wafer-thin lenses. I imagined people sitting there with lots of pimples, thick, ugly glasses and a crippled stature. but no, they were attractive students. Holy shit...not even there are ugly people to be found or have been pushed out. Like the female students, they were dressed very sexy and you could see the strings/thongs through their pants. The men were all solidly built and symmetrical. I was once again the ugliest man there.

No country for blackpilled men.

The closest library to me is inside a commercial mall and you already know what types that place attracts.

This shit is designed to be brain rot. Try not to watch it, it's suicide fuel.
Sad Girl GIF by Oksana Kurmaz Art & Animation

Who goes to the library these days?

There were students sitting there who were learning. Many of them were busy with their things. You could see that they lead a successful life. Most of the students didn't look like nerds but like good-looking people. The women were very pretty and the men were very attractive too. Even the Asians were good looking and some were quite tall and attractive. She always thought a lot of students looked like nerds but they look like normies, chadlites, chads. I didn't see anyone very ugly there except me. really crazy. You would think that only good-looking people would study and be successful if you looked at the people there. Most of them also had very modern glasses, including wafer-thin lenses. I imagined people sitting there with lots of pimples, thick, ugly glasses and a crippled stature. but no, they were attractive students. Holy shit...not even there are ugly people to be found or have been pushed out. Like the female students, they were dressed very sexy and you could see the strings/thongs through their pants. The men were all solidly built and symmetrical. I was once again the ugliest man there.
nerd doesn’t mean ugly. You can be chad and a nerd

yes. a chad cant be a nerd for me
it’s not possible for a chad to have shit eye sight? i seen many nerds get treated like chad cuz they looo like chad.Stop watching disney films It’s all about looks not interests like sports or games or what you wear

Last edited: