Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best place to shoot yourself to guarantee lethality?

Where is the best place to shoot yourself to guarantee lethality?

• Head (temple)

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Head (through mouth)

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Neck/Throat

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Chest

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters
Mouth. Brain stem has to be destroyed.

Go to the edge of a tall building or cliff, lean forward, put the gun to the side of the head and pull the trigger.

If the bullet through the skull doesn't kill you the fall from the tall height will.

Go to the edge of a tall building or cliff, lean forward, put the gun to the side of the head and pull the trigger.

If the bullet through the skull doesn't kill you the fall from the tall height will.
High IQ.

I do not endorse suicide, but for the sake of science...

The truth is, if you wanna die with guaranteed lethality, no spot is better than the T-Box, which contains vital parts of the brain meant for living. A heavier ammo with more kinetic energy might be better though. Though any rifle caliber will do.

This is a ballistic jelly hit with a rifle caliber, the result doesn't look very pretty. Your head won't survive this.

There are stories of over-penetrating calibers from the 7.62, which means less energy is transferred to the intended impact spot but who cares? Your head won't survive a rifle shot to the T-box.

just ask your mom to shoot you in the head

Please note that I do not have immediate plans to take my own life, nor do I own a firearm. It’s just a thought in the back of my head. I just wish to know in case the time comes when I do decide I’ve had enough.

I’m thinking either the chest, neck/throat, head (temple) or head (through the mouth). Which is the most lethal, and is there any better places to shoot yourself?

Also, what type of gun would be the best? Pistol, shotgun, rifle, etc?

NOTE: I AM NOT CONDONING VIOLENCE AGAINST OTHERS, I AM ONLY ASKING FOR PERSONAL USE, AND IF I DO USE IT, IT WILL BE AGAINST MYSELF ONLY. I AM NOT A CRIMINAL OR A MASS MURDERER.
Use sleeping pills... Less painful.

no offence this question is retarded lol

sit on a sniper rifle. The bullet will pierce through ur asshole and exit through the top of ur head
I laughed way harder than i shouldve at this

it doesnt matter just use a powerful gun

Head without a doubt, but you have to be really careful not to miss.

Hmm, not sure, head(mouth) or temple...you will have to use 2 guns OP...while standing on ledge of a 20 story building, so you get 10000x MEGA guarantee you die.

Head. But you have to target brain stem

Shotgun to the head. Either through the mouth or the way KSGcel did it.

It's already been said but a shotgun through your mouth at a 45 degree angle from the horizontal is the most lethal way. Aiming like this gives over a 99% chance of death because you are likely to hit your brain stem which controls basic bodily functions like breathing, blood flow, etc. You can't recover from a damaged brain stem, unless you were hooked up to life support as you shot yourself.