Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best quotes in Elliot Rodger's manifesto. Which one do you think is more based?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

what's the best quote

Votes: 13 50.0%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 3 11.5%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
  1. "a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone" :feelsbadman:
  2. "at that moment in time, we were just innocent children growing up together. All innocence is destined to be shattered and replaced with bitter brutality.
    I was living in ignorant, innocent bliss. And I was happy with it." :feelsrope:
  3. "Life is not fair. One can either accept that fact, keeling over in defeat; or one can harness the strength to fight against it. My destiny was to fight against the unfairness of the world." :feelzez:
  4. "To be angry about the injustices one faces is a sign of strength. It is a sign that one has the will to fight back against those injustices, rather than bowing down and accepting it as fate. Both my friends James and Philip seem to be the weak, accepting type; whereas I am the fighter. I will never stand to be insulted, and I will eventually have my revenge against all those who insult me, no matter how long it takes." :feelsYall:
  5. "If they won’t accept me among them, then they are my enemies. They showed me no mercy, and in turn I will show them no mercy. The prospect will be so sweet, and justice will ultimately be served. And of course, I would have to die in the act to avoid going to prison." :society:
All of them are based, of course, because Elliot was based, but which one do you think is the best quote?

All of them are pure gold, it's hard to decide. He was definitely wise beyond his years and extremely black pilled about reality.

All of them are pure gold, it's hard to decide. He was definitely wise beyond his years and extremely black pilled about reality.
based

I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex. I wanted to take their sex away from them, just like they took it away from me. I saw sex as an evil and barbaric act, all because I was unable to have it. This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. That’s the conclusion I came to, right then and there

:blackpill: beyond any retarded shit any user here ever posted. Pinnacle of BLACKPILLNESS. Brother Eliot was allah reincarnated. Jesus moses muhammed all worship him.

I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex. I wanted to take their sex away from them, just like they took it away from me. I saw sex as an evil and barbaric act, all because I was unable to have it. This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. That’s the conclusion I came to, right then and there

:blackpill: beyond any retarded shit any user here ever posted. Pinnacle of BLACKPILLNESS. Brother Eliot was allah reincarnated. Jesus moses muhammed all worship him.
kek are you actually from algeria? whats it like being incel there?

"If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skull and rivers of blood."

:feelzez:

"If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skull and rivers of blood."

:feelzez:
that one's extremely based ngl

This, but if I had to pick, I’d say 5

Daily Reminder: ER would have shot you if you were his roommate. Bonus points if you're a turd skin ethnic, he would have shot you twice...in the head.

Daily Reminder: ER would have shot you if you were his roommate. Bonus points if you're a turd skin ethnic, he would have shot you twice...in the head.
:feelsUgh:

I like number 5. 3 and 4 were also pretty good ones

really hard choice but i relate with 1 the most and its the most iconic one (get it)

deepest: 1
most based: 5