Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best season of the year?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

Results are only viewable after voting.
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
I'm split between fall and spring

Winter
Nothing more comfy than sitting at home while it's bloody cold and rainy outside sipping on your choco while watching anime :feelscomfy:

I used to like summer most as a kid but been a long while seen I cared about these. I just LDAR at home all time anyway, doesn't really matter to me.

Winter, because it means the year is almost over

Summer is the worst though, not only is it hot, but it also reminds me of all of the times I've missed out on having fun

Last edited:
IDK cause California weather is autistic and constantly flopping back and forth between SUPER FUCKING HOT and SUPER FUCKING COLD

Winter is the best fucking season of the year.

i like summer.

Fall tbh. Its not too cold but also not too hot, the trees look nice, you can dress for whatever temperature you feel like generally, the weather is usually good (not too much snow like winter, not hot like summer, not wet and muddy like spring).

SmartSelect 20210217 210808 Chrome

>Summer
Ezgif 4 ba93f91955fc

Summer's very nice and I like swimming

Winter or spring, I hate hot weather

Fuck winter and autumn. Fuck cold weather.

Winter. I like coats, like having the window open with a blanket. Music sounds better too. And the day is shorter. I dislike the summer for reminding me of how I had nothing to do as a kid, and heat does nothing for me.

any spring enjoyers?

Winter is my favourite.

Autumn is my favourite seson tbh, its not too fucking cold and clearly it is not hot at all perefect weather and best time of the year to go for night walks.

Summer. I like hot weather, i also have SAD i think so winter leaves me feeling more depressed than other seasons. Foids dressing slutty is another bonus of hot weather.

definitely winter.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

definitely winter.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?
Winter because here is not actually winter, its usually never snowing (except now for some reason hohohjoeheheheheheh climate jews)

Between fall and winter. Finter.

Spring, it's nice to experience that the weather is getting warmer and days go longer.

Fall but winter is a close second

The order goes
Fall
Winter
Summer
Spring